Eb3/india-485 Rfe- Unitednations

skarza

Registered Users (C)
Hi UnitedNations & other Members,

I got rfe received for me . Seeking a help/input from co-members. My PD 2002 Augst, EB3/India...recently applied for 4th EAD extention and 3 months back given fourth time finger printing. Rfe received is:

"The documents you have submitted as evidence of your birth were executed so long after the fact they are attesting to that they are considered hearsay evidence. Therefore you must submit other documentary evidence.

Submit two written statements, sworn to or affirmed by at least two persons who were living at the time and who have personal knowledge of the events you are trying to prove, for example, the date and place of birth, marriage or death. The persons making the statements(affidavits) may be your relatives and need not be citizens of the United States. However, affidavits written by you or the beneficiary(ies) are not acceptable. Each affidavit should contain the following information regarding the persons making the affidavit; his/her full name and address;his/her date and place of birth;his/her relationship to you, if any; full information concerning the event; and complete details concerning how he/she acquired knowledge of the event. These affidavits should address the facts concerning your birth and parentage."

please advice any suggestions and what should I submit ? Do I need to submit through lawyer or myself can I send this information you suggested to INS directly ?

Best Regards,
skarza.
Signature
I-485(EB3) & 140 :
RD :April 24 '03
ND :May 1st '03
First FP is done
140 approved Aug 03.
2nd FP done on 20th Nov 2004.
2nd EAD Notice Date is:April 23 2004 and approved on May 31 2004.
2nd AP Also approved on Jun 2nd.
3d EAD April 2005
4th EAD May 2005

- Get affidavit from your people closest and older to you, prefarably parents. If not, grandparents, uncle aunts etc.

- Google on - affidavit date of birth. you will find many results for the format. Preferably, get one from your own lawyer. Compare with the ones on the net\RFE letter to make sure all requirements are met.

E.g.
http://www.immigrationlaw.com/Immig...it Regarding Date and Place of Birth 4-04.pdf

http://www.usabal.com/permres/AOS/birth_cert_info.html

- Also, if possible, try to get a non-availability certificate from your local town where you were born.

- If your lawyer is handing your case, send through them.

Last edited by a moderator:
avi101 said:
- Get affidavit from your people closest and older to you, prefarably parents. If not, grandparents, uncle aunts etc.

- Google on - affidavit date of birth. you will find many results for the format. Preferably, get one from your own lawyer. Compare with the ones on the net\RFE letter to make sure all requirements are met.

E.g.
http://www.immigrationlaw.com/Immig...it Regarding Date and Place of Birth 4-04.pdf

http://www.usabal.com/permres/AOS/birth_cert_info.html

- Also, if possible, try to get a non-availability certificate from your local town where you were born.

- If your lawyer is handing your case, send through them.

does anyone know how long is too long in terms of issuence of birth caertificate after the birth. I gotmy wife's birth cert in 2002 and submitted that. she was born in 1979.

Easy RFE

This is an easy RFE. I got similar RFE as well.

Just resubmit the birth cert that you submitted along with 4 affidavits. This is what I did. Make sure it is notarized.

Affdavit from father, mother, uncle and from school principal. School principal said according to school records, XX was registered as born on XX/XX/XXXX

Send this to your lawyers and ask them to submit.

Thx

Thank you all guys. Just one more question....do you guys submitted origional or copy of the origional affidavits ?

skarza said:
Thank you all guys. Just one more question....do you guys submitted origional or copy of the origional affidavits ?
Always submit the copies. Keep the originals with you for later use.