EB3 I-485 PD June 2003 RFE

hikiran2004

Hi Guys,

I recived below email from USCIS. please tell me what this could be?

On June 8, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or
information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional
material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is
required, or if 30 days have passed and you have not received the notice.
Please contact the service center where you submitted your application
during business hours.

Thanks.

------------------------------------
EB3 India MI
Labor PD: July 2003
Labor AD: April 2004
Concurrent
I-140/I-485 RD Aug 9 2004
I-140 AD Apr 19 2005
I-485 AD ???
EAD RD: Aug 25 2004
FP date: Sep 11 2004
H1B 7th Year: ND Jan 27 2005
H1B 7th Year: AD Mar 22 2005
Biometrics Code 2 - Aug 2, 2005
EAD2 & AP e-filed Aug 19, 2005
support docs Sep 02, 2005
LUD changed on Sep 07, 2005
EAD Biometrics Code 2 - Sep 24
EAD2 AD: 09/27/2005
AP2 AD: 09/28/2005
H1B 8th Year: AD Jan 10 2006
--------------------------------------

Just wait for the RFE. If you start to guess, it will increases unnessary worry, there are many possible RFE they can issue. So just wait and see after it reaches lawyer.

Hi All,

I received below RFE today.

Please help me with the below questions:

1. When I applied for my SSN initially i gave my moms name as maiden name instead of her maiden name. what should I put in the G-325A form.

2. In the G-325A the signature portion says write your name in your native alphabet. Do I need to use my mother tongue for that.

3. If I couldn't find the birth records, is there a way to prove it or affidavit works out.

RFE from USCIS:

You must submit a properly completed Form G-325A, Biographic information Sheet for yourself. Your original signature is required on the form G-325A. Photocopied signatures are not acceptable. Blank immigration forms and information available online from the official Service website: www.uscis.gov. You may also order immigration forms by phone at 1-800-870-3676.

The documents you have submitted as evidence of your birth were executed so long after the fact that they are considered hearsay evidence. Therefore, you must submit additional documentary evidence.

Please submit the oldest evidence which establishes your birth and parentage. This evidence may include, but is not limited to:

a. Hospital birth records which name the child and both parents.

b. Medical records which name the child and both parents.

c. School records which name the child and both parents.

d. Census records which name the child and both parents.

e. Religious records in the form of a certificate under the seal of the organization where the batism, dedication, presentation or comparable rite occured following the birth, showing the date and place of the child's birth, the date of the religious ceremony, and the names of the chil's parents.

Thanks and Regards,
-hikiran2004
------------------------------------
EB3 India MI
Labor PD: July 2003
Labor AD: April 2004
Concurrent
I-140/I-485 RD Aug 9 2004
I-140 AD Apr 19 2005
I-485 AD ???
EAD RD: Aug 25 2004
FP date: Sep 11 2004
H1B 7th Year: ND Jan 27 2005
H1B 7th Year: AD Mar 22 2005
Biometrics Code 2 - Aug 2, 2005
EAD2 & AP e-filed Aug 19, 2005
support docs Sep 02, 2005
LUD changed on Sep 07, 2005
EAD Biometrics Code 2 - Sep 24
EAD2 AD: 09/27/2005
AP2 AD: 09/28/2005
H1B 8th Year: AD Jan 2006
I-485 RFE - Jun 08, 2006
--------------------------------------

485 Rfe

2. In the G-325A the signature portion says write your name in your native alphabet. Do I need to use my mother tongue for that.
When i completed my G325A form i never signed in my native language, i had signed regularly as i use to sing every where. I am not sure how your lawyer can submit a photo copy of G325A. This has to be submitted in original in the first place
3. If I couldn't find the birth records, is there a way to prove it or affidavit works out.
This should not be a problem at all, Try to get in touch with your family and ask them to get a new Birth certificate with your name and parents name on it. I too had got this RFE i did the same and my case was approved on 1st june.
Wish you good luck

Thanks tossurboss.

I have already submitted the Birth Certificate that MRO office issued in 2003 along with my 485 petition. But the USCIS says "The documents you have submitted as evidence of your birth were executed so long after the fact that they are considered hearsay evidence. Therefore, you must submit additional documentary evidence." I guess that means they need more evidence.

I called my parents and they have found a Government issued Ration card (sugar card) with my name and my parents name.

So is it OK to submit the Ration card along with affidavit ?

I have one more question guys. When I came to this country I put my moms name in the Maiden name instead of her last name. Is this OK. ? If not Could you guys please suggest what should I do.

Thanks a lot.

Rfe

It is better for you to get a Affidavit with any other evidence like ration card, you can even look for your Cumulative record that carries all the details.

For name i am not sure what to suggest dude, If i were to be in your place i would have gone and written the correct way it is in G325A, i wouldn't have seen what i have given in the SSN, that is the fact i dont remember what i had given for my mom's name in ssn, i had changed my moms name spelling so many times and i never kept any track. touch wood, luckily nothig has come up. I can understand we want to be as creful as possible. Since USCIS is deciding only based on the papers we submit so it is in our hands how genuinely and correctly we submit.

Hope every thing will work out for you dude.

How long does it take to get the notice in mail!??

Hi HiKiran2004,
How long does it take to get the notice in mail after the email!?

yesterday i got this mail...saying that..

On June 13, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 30 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.

Thanks