PD: 9/98
RD & ND: 11/99
1FP: 1/00
2FP: 12/5/01
request to be reviewed: 12/31/01
contacted congressman/senator: 1/10/02
assigned to supervisor: 1/18/02
assigned to officer: 2/8/02
AD: 2/13/02 as per AVM (same day my husband talked to the IIO and same day as PPT\'s approval)
3EAD & 3AP

Just checked the AVM this morning (should have read this board last Friday about PPT\'s approval) Finally, my husband and I have passed this stage. Now only 2 more steps to go: passport stamping & GC arrival. Good luck to everyone, especially shahidimam, I\'m looking forward to your good news.

Thanks to rajramani1234, shahidimam and other\'s support when I was very frustrated. It really helped me to stand up again and go through it.

Which congressman to contact for Dallas, Texas

Hi,

I have been waiting for I-485 approval since November 1999. 3rd EAD applied November 2001. 2nd FP Aug. 2001. Need name and phone number for congressman to be contacted. Shal I contact over phone or write a letter and what is the content of letter?

Karen please respond. You had contacted congressman before your apporval.

Anybody else please advise. Appreciate in advance and good luck to all of us who are still waiting.

How to get report from FBI about FP

Hi,

Anybody knows the phone number or other contact info. for FBI to find status of FP report to be sent to TSC? Please advise.

Congrats Karen, I am happy for you

You must be quite relieved now. It happened late for us, but it finally happened. Good luck for the future and enjoy your freedom !!!

No Title

To find out your FF status, call 304-625-5590. I think all you need is the A number. It\'s pretty easy to get through the FBI.

To find out your congressman, go to http://www.visi.com/juan/congress and enter your zip code. I lived in Orlando, FL and I contacted both senator and congressman. However, my senator was pretty much useless who only sent me a letter that my FF was good (which I already knew it through FBI). My congressman sent me a letter from TSC that my case went to Exams as a result of congressional inquiry, so I believe my congressman did something to move my case. Last week I got a letter from my congressman again that my case was being reviewed and should hear something by mid March. Then I found out my case was approved through AVM on that weekend.

We had our passport stamped today. We got there at 8a.m. and were done around 9:45a.m. The officer only asked for 2 photos, I-94, and passport. He also said we should expect the cards in 2-3 months.

For those who are still waiting for your approval, I strongly recommend you to contact your congressman and keep calling TSC to make sure your case is being processed. I have learned that many cases left behind because many times TSC overlooks cases regardless of the date. I really hope TSC will improve their service and how they prioritise cases.