EB3 I-485 Approvals

delhi_fornia

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know of recent 485 approvals in EB3 category. My RD for 140/485 is March 17, 2004 and I received 140 approval on Dec 13, 2004. ..
Awaiting my 485 approval

Hi

delhi_fornia said:
Does anyone know of recent 485 approvals in EB3 category. My RD for 140/485 is March 17, 2004 and I received 140 approval on Dec 13, 2004. ..
Awaiting my 485 approval

My dates are somewhat similar to your dates, waiting for the 485 approval

Thanks

Waiting for 485 approval

My I 140 was approved on Dec 17th 2004. No word on my 485 yet. I have a feeling that USCIS will process my 485 only after my PD become current ( my PD is Jan 8th 2002)

Same here ..

I140 AD was Dec 7 2004 and still waiting for I-485

My Lab Cert PD is 10 Dec 2001

Dumbledorf

dumbledorf said:
Same here ..

I140 AD was Dec 7 2004 and still waiting for I-485

My Lab Cert PD is 10 Dec 2001

Dumbledorf

My PD is Nov 2001.

I think now they should process cases before 2001

Thanks

Hi,

Has anybody seen any EB3 485 approvals recently. Looks like they are not processing 485 at all..

Please post

Thanks

LUD Changed today for my I-485 Application.
But the message remains same.

I140 - AD Dec 7 2004

Keeping my fingers X'ed

Dumbledorf

Hi Guys,

Just called the emergency no as my priority date(Nov/2001) and 485 receipt date(jan 2004) have been passed.

The officer was helpful. First he asked what is the urgency. I told him that both my dates have been passed. Then I gave my wac and wife wac for status check. He verified in his system and said that they are awaiting for one last check before approval for me as well as for my wife. I asked him about the check and the time it takes to complete. He was not ready to tell the what check it was. Most likely, it may be about name check, I guess.

Any ideas...? what is the last check that they do before approval.

Does anybody know when USCIS initiates name check, soon after we file our 485 or after 140 approval..?

Also, the officer wanted my lawyer to initiate the enquiry from next time onwards.

Thanks

Last check.

I believe the name check isthe first thing that they would do after receiving the fingerprints, since both are done with the FBI.
The last check possibly can be tax returns and their accuracy, this is purely based on the fact that most of the ppl whom i know received an RFE related to tax returns and they got approved immediately within a week after responding to the RFE.

donkeykong said:
I believe the name check isthe first thing that they would do after receiving the fingerprints, since both are done with the FBI.
The last check possibly can be tax returns and their accuracy, this is purely based on the fact that most of the ppl whom i know received an RFE related to tax returns and they got approved immediately within a week after responding to the RFE.

while replying to RFE I sent my w2's. But I did not include spouse tax returns. Do they need spouse tax returns also...?

Or, is it that they ask IRS about the validity of tax returns that were submitted just to make sure that they are correct

Thanks

A friend of mine recently (last week) got his 140 approved and at the same time got an RFE on his 485. The RFE is a standard RFE on his taxes.
His 140/485 RD is June, 2004

Hi dumbledorf,

Do you know what the RFE is about. Most probably it should be about taxes and you should get approved soon after you reply to the RFE.
good luck!

Thanks ..

No clue what the RFE is about ..
Will post it soon.

If it is TAX, I guess it is copies of
1040's and W2's they require. Is there
anything else that I should start
hunting/collecting ?

Dumbledorf