EB3 I-140 anybody over 6 months?

ganesanc

Registered Users (C)
My I-140 was filed on Oct28 2002, Wac-03-021-xxxx Still pending and No RFE, Anybody is on the Same boat?

EB3, Concurrent Filing, Original labour.

better contact BCIS if possible...

edited because of wrong total number. sorry!
----------
Hi

After reading your post, I scanned WAC03-021.
WAC03-021 is Oct 28, 2002 case.

There are 38 I-140 cases in 1000 samples.
23 (61%)approved,
11 (29%)REF received
2 (5%) RFE sent
2 (5%) Received

your case might fall in the unlucky 5%.

I am afraid BCIS assigned your case to a lazy officer.
I would recommend you to send a FAX inquiry to BCIS...

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks kenboo, From june 9th to now, my lawyer has sent 2 Emails, 1 fax, 1 phone inquiry to BCIS but no response for any of those.

ganesanc:

Just saw your post - I am in almost same situation. My I-140 RD=10/25/2002, ND=10/28/2002
WAC-03-021-xxxxx like your own!

We did get RFE dated 03/31/2003 and responsed RD=06/17/2003. It's been 6 weeks since they rec'd evidence and no word yet. I called BCIS Cust Svc Ctr 3 weeks ago. From what I understand from conversation, this is way past their processing times. They said they would send me a written status in 30 days but nothing yet.

I note from other posts that several people have applied since and rec'd approvals already so I am wondering what the delay is here and what we might have in common other than same RD/ND?

kenboo:

Where do you find these processing stats? Would love to check them out myself.

Thanks!

veryfrustrated, atleast you are in a better shape than me, i didnt get any RFE either. My attorney has sent many inquirys but there is NO RESPONSE from BCIS. Do any of you know if there is a premium processing for I-140? and is it possible to switch now?

Ganesanc,
Have you received iEAD, EAD or AP?

And is it true that concurrent filing takes longer than the regular filing?

sanb,
I didnt apply for EAD or AP, i am still on my H1, didnt expect this I-140 to take this long.

hey veryfrsutrated

check out "I-140 scan" thread. I've posted Excel file
so you can scan by yourself. Pls post the result
so we can share and save redundant scannings.
thanks.

ganesanc

Unfortunately No premium processing for I-140.
There was an annouce that INS was planning to
introduce Premium Processing for I-140 but
they never did.

Adding further complexity to my I-140 issue, now my company has been taken over by another company. Does anybody know what to do at this situation? do i have to apply for 140 and 485 again? or will it change the processing time?