EB3 doomed, EB2 Soon !! News to come this week...

What will happen EB-1 c Multinational Exc.

What will happen with EB-1 c multinational executive or manager it is curent for filling but they will approve before oct.2005 or not?
I-140 approved Aug 2003 with priority date april 30, 2003 sec.203(b) (1) (c)
I-485 RD: NOV 2003 ????
FP : NOV 2004

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
What will happen to RFE cases

In my case RFE was issued on June 13, I still have to receive and respond to it but does it mean I can get the visa this year or will it be in the queue for next year?

Respond to RFE ASAP. There is a little chance that you might get your case approved by end of this month, if you are lucky. Otherwise you have to wait for atleast 3 months. I assume your case is in EB-3.

AlterEgo said:
In my case RFE was issued on June 13, I still have to receive and respond to it but does it mean I can get the visa this year or will it be in the queue for next year?

Thanks Kewl

Thanks for the suggestion, I am inquiring my attorney if she has received the RFE yet and will it be possible to respond this quick!

Rfe

As a primary, I was approved on May 17th. But my spouse and son got RFE on May 20th, online status changed accordingly.
I called NSC on June 7th regarding reissuance of RFE notices, as none of the notices were received till June 6th. The Status changed on June 8th for both of the cases, showing RFE was issued on 7th. So far I have not received any notice.
Now, my spouse's case status has changed on June 16th. It is showing RFE was issued June 15th, whereas the son's case status is still showing the old message.

I am a bit puzzled. I don't know what to do. I think NSC is just delaying. Is there anyone, who has similar experience?

AlterEgo, All the best!! please post when you receive the RFE notice.

AlterEgo said:
Thanks for the suggestion, I am inquiring my attorney if she has received the RFE yet and will it be possible to respond this quick!

RFE did not arrive yet. May be they sent it by bicycle :D

I was planning a trip and just cancelled because of this RFE. If I do not get it back to USCIS soon it is unlikely to get an approval in June. In this case, can I assume will I get an approval in Octobor? My PD is May 2002 and 485 ND is July 2004. Any suggestion would help, I have to reschedule my trip soon and this looks like chasing a chicken :(