EB3 Date moved to July 28, 2003

rb180

Registered Users (C)
Y'day
Date moved little bit for 140 EB3 to July 28 2003.
lets hope for better, good luck

rb180

Is this progress by 5-days in last 5/6 months

Is this progress by 5-days in last 5/6 months...Congrates CSC

my RD is 7/1/2003. I am EB3. I have not received anything. Also I am still waiting for my first FP. I haven't received the FP notice. There are no approval posted for quite a long time. I don't know how they can move the date to 7/28

yep, exactly. i think it's a mistake, they must have posted the same date for both eb categories by mistake

longwaithelen said:
my RD is 7/1/2003. I am EB3. I have not received anything. Also I am still waiting for my first FP. I haven't received the FP notice. There are no approval posted for quite a long time. I don't know how they can move the date to 7/28

Hi longwaithelen,.

Did you file concurrently both i140 & 485 at the same time or added 485 later on? My PD is 9/15/2003 and i got fingerprint done in April 2004. Dunno why yours didn't go thru yet.

Doesn't matter what date is posted

Mine is pending for more than 800 days now. There are people who got their 140 approved withing 3 months. So everything is luck. My friend who applied with me got his I-140 last year and I-1485 approved last month. I am still stuck with my I-140.

Some of my co-workers got FP in April. I think they pick a lot of people whose RD is around end of August and sometimes in Sep. But I haven't heard anyone got FP whose RD is the beginning of July. I really don't understand what is the rule to process the cases. It's just so random.

Last edited by a moderator:
One more interesting thing is that I485 is moved from july 2002 to January 2003 . It's a very huge jump. We should appreciate that. As far as I140 is concerned , looks like they want to process it together with I485 for concurrent filers. Let's hope they move fast so that I140 people can have relief.

bluegcsep,
mine is non-concurrent but not yet moved?. its totally random processing in CA.

rb180

i dunno if that date move was a Copy Paste error on USCIS part but AILA is showing the same date for EB-3, i am not sure if they just put the copy of what is at the USCIS site or they verify that information.

Lets hope things move faster