EB3 cae...check this out

U_take_it_easy

Registered Users (C)
folks

my case is Eb3 PD sept 2003. recently applied for EAD/AP for spouse
EAD approved. surprisingly also my wife's 485 got updated with this msg...

we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

well i received nothing from USCIS neither did my lawyer....this sounds like some non sense....is any body in this situation. experts what are ur thoughts..as if the painfull wait is not enuff...i got this bonus msg to my credit...

cheers
utie

I have same message two time

I have same message two time

U_take_it_easy said:
folks

we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

well i received nothing from USCIS neither did my lawyer....this sounds like some non sense....is any body in this situation. experts what are ur thoughts..as if the painfull wait is not enuff...i got this bonus msg to my credit...

cheers
utie

U_take_it_easy said:
folks

cheers
utie

did you call VSC in the last 30 days, for any reason?

youry,

Changed adddress in may...called the customer svc in may & june...to make sure the adddress chnage was done ... august 5th the LUD changed on 485(me & spouse). and the weird msg appeared on the 485(for my wife only)...my 485 still says

the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

is it RFE by any chance...on 485 ???? also my wife's AP is not approved..yep.
could it be RFE on AP ???

cheers
utie
PD sept 2003; EB3

U_take_it_easy said:
is it RFE by any chance...on 485 ???? also my wife's AP is not approved..yep.
could it be RFE on AP ???

Could be related with an RFE, a phone call to uscis or a future approval. Why are you so scared about an RFE? Would you be happy if your file would collect dust on a shelf for years? An RFE is issued when the officer is ready to approve your petition but needs more evidence.
Good luck

I also have the same message showing up for both my wife and myself...
don't take it too seriously...just another "experienced" mistake from an "experienced" USCIS interviewer...they don't even know what case they are approving...

expected/youry

the msg was not on my wife's I-1485. it was on my I-485. i verfied the EAC #'s

does it matter ???

cheers
utie

Change of address message!

Relax! the message is regarding your address change and nothing else...

Note: I'm not an attorney just a member like you....