EB3 but Approved in EB2

hello485

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus

My I140 is approved in EB2 even thoough my case falls under EB3. I485 ND - June 27 2000 ... waiting for FP for almost 8 months.
Called IIO and IIO said he would generate a request.
Called answering message and it says case not found.

I found that, in Texas FP comes immediately. Is there any implication because of my case. Kindly help me ???

Thanks in advance

No Title

It took 9 months for me to get my FP notice, EB2. Had to call IIO 4 times and send Faxes several more times.

No Title

It depends on the place where you live. If your residence address is at cities like Atlanta, you may get FP notice along with or immidiateley after you receive RD. Places where they do not hace local INS center, the time period depends. If your place of residence does not has local INS office, INS waits for several applications to accumulate from your place and sends INS official from nearest local INS ceneter to your place of residence and conducts FP process. For example my receipt date was 1, august, 2000. My place of residence (Tallhassee, FL) does not has a INS center. I received FP notice from Tampa office last month. INS officials camped for a week in Tallahasse conducted FPs this week. My finger print was done on 2/7/01. (SRC 00 260 XXXXX)

No Title

Hi Chandrakanth and others ...

I am in Houston, TX. My Notice date is june 27th 2000 and we also have a local INS office. Since I haven\'t got any indication of FP do you suggest me to call INS every month or so. I had already called them in December and i am not sure whether IIO will be ok with it. Kindly reply

Thanks
Kiran

No Title

hello485

It is kind of strange that you havent got FP notice yet. It is high time you should call INS. If you have any dependents, it is is also good idea to call and let INS know about the same. They would send the FP notice /and subsequent approval together.

No Title

Hi Chandrakanth

In the month of may and june all the applications were sent to california for reciept numbers so my case has got WAC-00-189-xxxxx number with ND as june 12 2000. Since my case does not fall into the jurisdiction of california they had transfered my application to texas. Later I got notice from texas with new ND as june 27 2000 but with the same recieipt number. Do you think this is one of the reason for the delay to my FP. Kindly reply ....

Thanks
Kiran

Thanks
Kiran

No Title

Hi Raguc

Do you have any idea what i should do now to avoid this situation. I tried in www.imminfo.com but could not find ... can you post the message to me from imminfo.com

Thanks
Kiran