EB3 April 2002 Tracker ==>

suspense is kiiling me

Man,
 My dates are so close but i have absolutely no idea as what dates they are processing. The last i saw a posting of someone whose 4/4 dated I-140 got cleared on 6/6 after that there is nothing...:( I check Avm everyday but still no news and was wondering if things are getting ahead or is it mine that is stuck there. So Please anyone with any news on dates or an RFE with dates please post.
Waiting anxiously
Apurvi

Same here

Hi Aptu .
 all my dates are same as urs and I am too using a substitue labour ..and I am still waiting ....phew
kumar

I140 Approved

Hi,
Good news atlast from INS,Vermont.Yesterday I came to know through AVM that my I140 has been approved on 06/17/02.
Here r my details.
EB3
EAC # 02124.....
MD 02/22/02
ND 03/04/02
AD 06/17/02

I wish everyone to get their 140 soon.Now I feel the Vermont is doing fast again.Will catch u all in I 485.
Thanks,
Krishna

My RD at VSC I-140 is Jan 2nd 2002 is Delayed

HI ALL
My RD at VSC I-140 is Jan 2nd 2002.I came know that there are cases which are applied in April also been approved. Does anyone has any idea on this is anyone is same boat,Is there any number where I can call and ask other than those Automated services please share your views

Congrats

Hi guys,
 Congrats to who ever got their approvals. Its atleast moving thats all i care for even if they are feb cases. Good to know that. People thanks for posting your approvals or RFE\'s atleast others know what to expect. Keep it going and all the best to others.
Aptu

Congrats

Hi guys,
 Congrats to who ever got their approvals. Its atleast moving thats all i care for even if they are feb cases. Good to know that. People thanks for posting your approvals or RFE\'s atleast others know what to expect. Keep it going and all the best to others.
Aptu

Congrats

Hi guys,
Aptu

Congrats

Hi guys,
Aptu

Congrats

Hi guys,
Aptu

Congrats

Hi guys,
Aptu

Currently Processing taking 90 -150 days

Hi Friends,

I noticed slowdown in approvals , i am watching I-140 approvals
since january and till March i have seen many cases getting approved with in 60-90 days time.But now i have't seen much cases getting approved in June -July.My I-140 was filed in late
March and has ND of 3rd April and i am still waiting.

I did noticed in month of April-June , AVM saying "currently its taking 180-240 days to process such applications".But recently
i heard AVM saying "Its taking 90 to 150 days to process such applications".

Any one noticed this change ???

Good luck for all I-140 candidates,

jeff Ray

Good news for April filers

Hi,
I just checked the ins tracking site and saw someone with user id VSC got his approval for the April 12 on 7/2. I'm also in that line and very close to his application date, so waiting in anticipation. Anyone with any news please post.
Aptu

I 140 approved

At last I heard the sweet news I 140 approved on July 19th ...
MD : April 11th 02
ND: April 19th 02
AD :July 19th 02
mine is eb3 substitution case
Eac 02 158 xxxxx
I wish all the best for everyone ...

mallik