EB3 Approved (TSC)

Ram Mohammed D'souza

Registered Users (C)
Wahe Guruji da Khalsa
Wahe Guruji di Fatah

Brother and sisters,
Wahe Guruji has finally listen to my prayers.
Only yesterday I got letter from my attorney that my case has been approved on Dec 20th 2001.

Here are the details of my case:

SRC 00 025 5xxxx
EB3
RD Oct 25 99
ND Nov 3 99
FP 1st : 23 Dec 99
FP 2nd: 20 Nov 01
Country: Others (Indian married to Pakistani national, Oye Bale Bale)

However I believe that I am very patient guy but this whole process has really tested my patient.

I would like to convey my sincere appreciation to all those who contribute to this forum by sharing their experiences to help each other out. Also to Rajiv Khanna (and team) for maintaining this site. May Almighty give you reward for this in this life and thereafter.

God bless America and god bless you all.

I will be around for some time to answer any question you may have.

MORE DETAILS:
=============
Once the TSC date was moved to 01/03/01 I went to Atlanta INS office and asked them to issue a re-finger print notice (details of this I posted on this forum) which they did. Got my FP done at local ASP. Called FBI next day they said it was sent to INS same day. Next day I wrote a small (four line other than application details) letter to my local congressman with 485 application details and stressing two points. One, TSC is processing case after mine and second, my FP result is already sent to INS by FBI.

One week later I got letter from congressman that they have received my request and they have sent a request/inquiry to TSC. After another week I got letter from congressman’s office that they have received reply from TSC that my case has been assigned to officer.
Three/four week from that I got my approval notice from my attorney.

I would strongly suggest people with date prior to 01/03/01 to contact their congressman/congresswoman. I believe each of them have an assistant who deals with issues with various government offices including INS. Even to find out about your case status go through them rather than calling INS and waiting hours.

To find out who is your congressman go to www.house.gov/writerep/ and enter your zip code.

Congratulations !!!

Thank you very for sharing the information! It is definately your turn for celebration! Wish you enjoy the freedom and have a wonderful life here!

Qixin Zuo

No Title

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your experience. My ND is 11/24/99, 2nd FP was done on 12/5/01.
I just contacted both my senator and congressman last week and waiting for their responses. Hope to hear more 1999 waiters get their approvals! Enjoy your freedom, God bless everyone!

Me too!

My lawyer sent an inquiry, I have also contacted my Senator. I called TSC yesterday and spoke with an IIO who tells me my case is with a Supervisor waiting to be assigned to an Officer!!! It\'s time all the 1999 cases get approved, since they have already started approving 2001 cases.

No Title

how much time u waited to talk with IIO...
I have tried multiple times...waited 40 minutes ...not able to talk....

No Title

Calling the TSC is a big challenge of your patience. I think the success rate of getting thru is about 2%. You just have to keep trying using your redial function. My phone at work doesn\'t have the redial function, so I usually keep dialing the number for around 30 minutes. Then I\'ll start trying again after an hour, usually I can get thru the phone by 11a.m. to 2p.m. After I get thru, I usually have to hold for between 1 to 2 hours to get to talk to an IIO.

I heard one technique is to call around 7:30a.m. and repeat the status message until around 8a.m. which you\'ll get the option to talk to an IIO. I haven\'t tried this, but if someone has done it, please verify it.

After you get to talk to an IIO, you need to be lucky to speak to a nice officer because some of them don\'t give you helpful information and won\'t do anything about your case (i.e. put in a note that your case is before the current processing time). I spoke to one who only said my case was in process and told me to keep waiting until approval letter.

It\'s like hitting a jackpot in a slot machine

You have to keep trying many times. Ofcourse you lose only time and not money. If your phone has a \'One touch\' redial button without the need to press the talk button each time before redialing and also a speakerphone, you may also continue to do your regular work while devoting one hand to the redial button :) I also noticed that the last time I called, after the call went through successfully, it took just 15 minutes for someone to answer me. The waiting messages are also different and they now have \'Channel music\' playing while on hold (This is definitely an improvement).

Also if your call gets through after 3-00 PM or so, sometimes they close the office and go home while you are still on hold trying to reach someone :) So try to call atleast 2-3 hours before their closing time.

Hopefully I don\'t have to call them again!!!

I have tried calling them before 7.30

It works.
Karen any progress on ur case. My case details are below:
485 RD: Sept 99
2nd FP : 11/27/01
Accroding to one nice IIO my case is officer #*&** sice Jan 13/2000
She had sent him an email which my lawyer also verfied yesterday.
Waiting on and On

Sorry It is JAN 2001

Was a typo it is JAN 13/2001
Accrding to IIO
This is the biggest BULL$*$# I have seen.
She gave me officer\'s # too and said that she has sent email to him which my lawyer also verified.

No Title

On 12/31/01, the IIO that I spoke with said she would put in a request to her supervisor. On 1/8/02, the IIO said my case has not been assigned to an officer but should be assigned soon. Then I asked how much longer, and she said she was not sure. But her attitude was pretty nice. I guess I\'ll call back next week. I also contacted both my senator and congressman last week, and hopefully I\'ll get an reply from them.

Shahidiman, hope to hear your case gets approved soon, which I\'m sure it will. Good Luck!