EB3 Approved - PD:11/27/97; RD:04/02/01; ND:04/17/01; FP:01/11/02; AD:02/19/02

I-140 Question

Congrats on getting approved.
Could you please tell me if your I-140 was approved for CP.
Enjoy freedom.

Did you call IIO after you have done FPs?

Hi FarmingtonHills,

Congratulations. Did you call IIO after you did your FP on 01/11/02? OR did you know that your file was assigned to officer? Please share your experience.

I did my fp on 01/12/02. My RD & ND are in 03/01.

Achiever

My little History.....

Here is my little history.....

The approval was not a surprise but a great relief to hear that both mine and my wife\'s applications were approved. It has been a long...long journey in this direction.

After completing MS in 1995 started working for the company in mid 1996. Started Green Card processing in March. 1997 but the excellent Company lawyer took 8 months for paper work to do RIR processing for the first time for the company!

Applied for Labor certification at the end of 1997 in MI.
After 9 months, the file was transferred to Chicago.
After about 9 months i.e., in mid 1999 it was approved.
The excellent company lawyer again took 3 months to apply for I-140.
I-140 was approved in April 2000 just 7 days after dates moved back to 97 May! Waited till March 2001 (an year) to get dates current again. Applied for I-485 by myself (with the real wonderful experience) in April 2001. Got finger print a kind of late i.e., in mid Jan. which is normal for Detroit.... Got approved on Feb. 19th 2002. No RFE, No Calls, and No Issues!

Well I am not telling my story here because its a great one....but just to give some of you guys a hope that patience pays! During the whole process I never worried about it a lot...as the company was real good to me and I had a real good work enivornment with
real good people. But defnitely there were moments of frustration and helplessness especially when you are doing everything right lawyer is screwing it up...and people who applied after you
already got their cards...and people getting laid off in front of you....That is where this site used to really console me.....with all different experiences...Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences on this site!!!!

Long story short...patience pays...don\'t burn your bridges under duress for green card...do what you can do...don\'t worry about on something which you don\'t have control on...and it might take time...
but your turn will come !!!!

Congrats!

That was nice. It si impressive how soon you got you approval after your FP. Have a ball!!
Rochester, MI