Eb3 Approvals After October

archer747

Registered Users (C)
WILL INS START APPROVING CASES THE VERY FIRST DAY .... They had plenty of time to complete the processing and putting cases in line for approvals....I am just curios casue my 3rd EAD got approved in Seven days applied on 09/06/05 and approved on 9/07/05 Same with the AP ...it took 4-1/2 months last time for both of them

Well, according to the new visa bulletin - they'll only start approving pending I-485s for ROW EB 1s and 2s ... and ROW EB3s with PD before 03/01/01. I am perplexed as to what will the USCIS officers do with all their busy time ... will have chai-biskoot all day? I mean, how many ROW EB 1s and 2s will really be there to approve? :rolleyes:

Archer, what's your labor priority date? Mine is 07/01/01 (so no hope of any good news soon) ... and the rest of the data are very close to yours. I-485, EB3, RIR, VSC, RD 05/16/2003 ... am on second EAD/AP now. Life sucks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats going on with VSC?

I applied for EAD renewal on August 9th for self and August 19th for spouse.Both got approved in the First Week of September.I am surprised to see still June Approvals Pending?

Shaf Well my PD is 03/13/01... I am like aorund 12 days ahead of the cut off date... its been a long wait ... I hope some thing good happens soon

Shaf said:
Well, according to the new visa bulletin - they'll only start approving pending I-485s for ROW EB 1s and 2s ... and ROW EB3s with PD before 03/01/01. I am perplexed as to what will the USCIS officers do with all their busy time ... will have chai-biskoot all day? I mean, how many ROW EB 1s and 2s will really be there to approve? :rolleyes:

Archer, what's your labor priority date? Mine is 07/01/01 (so no hope of any good news soon) ... and the rest of the data are very close to yours. I-485, EB3, RIR, VSC, RD 05/16/2003 ... am on second EAD/AP now. Life sucks!

archer747/shaf,
What is ROW EB-3 ? I guess according to the visa bulletin only those I-485's with PD < 01-JAN-98 will be processed right? Could you tell me what's the logic with PD 03/01/01 ?? My PD is 03/13/01, case was transfered to Newark local office. I had interview on 08/18/05 and they said they are going to send the card directly after visa numbers became available after 01-OCT-05 (as for EB-3 visa numbers were unavailable after June 30,2005).

Would i not be impacted with this retrogession..Please advise

gcva said:
I applied for EAD renewal on August 9th for self and August 19th for spouse.Both got approved in the First Week of September.I am surprised to see still June Approvals Pending?

Well, frankly speaking, I'm pissed off, not surprised
:mad:

Hope something good happens to my case soon since my PD is current and I've been waiting for approval for 2 and a half years.