EB3 - Anlaysis of Jan 2007 visa bulletin

kriskish

Registered Users (C)
Hello Gurus,
This afternoon we were discussing the new visa bulletin. One of my friends caught a point which may be true.

We all know for EB3 April 30th is very crucial date. Now everyone is saying with the new visa bulletin we broke the barrier (including most immigration websites) of April 30th. But it was the last date to receive the applications. So the RD and ND will be after that date only for those applications.

So our point here is we did not break the barrier yet. I mean we did not cross the actual so called April 30 barrier. This is just our thoughts.

Not sure we have any other postings discussing particularly this point.

Gurus please share your thoughts on this. We wish we are utterly wrong :).

Any comments or thoughts.. May be we missed something (hopefully)..

Thanks
KK

May be a while with May 2001

Well....I was also desperately looking forward to crossing the so called Big Barrier of April 2001. Since USCIS was processing June 2002 before retrogressing I was hoping it wouldn't be long before we see June 2002 back. But I have started loosing hopes by looking at the progress of Mexico for last three months.

January 07 - 15MAY01
December 06 - 08MAY01
November 06 - 08MAY01
October 06 - 01MAY01

I don't want to believe that it will be while before we cross May 01 and hopefully this does not become a trend. Any thoughts.

overWait said:
Since USCIS was processing June 2002 before retrogressing I was hoping it wouldn't be long before we see June 2002 back.QUOTE]

This is very good point too.. which I did not think about.. thanks
KK

Overweight..

Mexico is very good in utilizing these kind of LIFE Acts...Hope fully there are no much Indians on this.We cannot expect very fast pace,but we can expect little movement.Feb visa relese will tell us little clue whats going on..

"Mexico is very good in utilizing these kind of LIFE Acts...Hope fully there are no much Indians on this"

chicagopains - I have my fingures crossed. I hope you are true. There was a news sometime back that there are 280,000 illegal Indian. I am not sure how many of them fall under April 2001.

Another thing....I was not able to open the link that you referred http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrel...uits_053101.pdf . Can you please check if this is the right link and this document exists. If not I would appreciate if you can attach the document itself.

search in the uscis website

overWait said:
"Mexico is very good in utilizing these kind of LIFE Acts...Hope fully there are no much Indians on this"

chicagopains - I have my fingures crossed. I hope you are true. There was a news sometime back that there are 280,000 illegal Indian. I am not sure how many of them fall under April 2001.

Another thing....I was not able to open the link that you referred http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrel...uits_053101.pdf . Can you please check if this is the right link and this document exists. If not I would appreciate if you can attach the document itself.
Search for the "life act" in the uscis website you will get a lot

LUD changed during retrogression

Guys,
my PD is June 2002. Interestingly, for the past 2 months I can see changes in my LUD. My FP & RFE are already done. I don't know why its changing?

The LUD also changed on 1/1/07..which was supossedly a holiday.
Has anyone else experienced the same thing??

rs_mangat said:
Guys,
my PD is June 2002. Interestingly, for the past 2 months I can see changes in my LUD. My FP & RFE are already done. I don't know why its changing?

The LUD also changed on 1/1/07..which was supossedly a holiday.
Has anyone else experienced the same thing??

LUD changes mean nothing. It could be a mass system update....

HaraKad said:
LUD changes mean nothing. It could be a mass system update....
Dear HaraKad,
I hope you will get yours very soon. I think you are ALMOST there..
Thanks
KK