EB3 140 RFE Cases

letgetgc2005 said:
details are in my signature

Hi,

Do you notice any trend in RFE approvals for RFE cases where Tax returns (Financial of the company) is requested. Most of the other cases gets approved within 2 - 3 weeks, anyone , any thoughts ?

letgetgc2005,

Any update on 140 RFE, more than 2 months passed after RFE reply, no update , what could be the reason, any idea

you are going to get approved very soon

letgetgc2005 said:
No Idea .. Whats going on ....
I have a LUD on I140 and 485 on Oct 01 2005.
but no Approval

With your priority dates and LUDs on both I-140 and I-485, I have a feeling you are going to get it very soon.

Best of luck to you my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I140/485 Denied !! Help Help

Sad News Today !!
My I140/485 Denied !!!!!!

My I140 denied bcoz they need original copy of labor we have used the copy of labor.
What can we do now : Any hep will be appreciated. I have already completed the six years on H1. Thank god i have applied 7th Year exten just two week back.

Any suggestion. recomndation will be highly appreciated.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I-140 approved after a year of waiting

My I-140 got approved yesterday after a year of waiting (after RFE).

I-140 RD is Oct-5th 2004
I've had my I-485 interview in July-2005, the office said everything looks good.

Will be waiting for A numbers I guess

Original PD is Nov-2001

lorestan said:

I-140 RD is Oct-5th 2004
I've had my I-485 interview in July-2005, the office said everything looks good.

Original PD is Nov-2001

did you have any LUD or change of message before the approval?

Congrats,

Were you in eb2 or eb3

lorestan said:

I-140 RD is Oct-5th 2004

Original PD is Nov-2001

EB3 and no LUD before approval

I am EB3 and no LUD before approval. They rcvd the RFE on OCt-5th-2005 and responded in OCT-11-2005.

Good luck to all of you!

How long it took to got a notice about receiving of your RFE respond? I mean what is a time difference between real delivery time (by FedEx for example) and USCIS DB update with status - received.

lorestan said:
I am EB3 and no LUD before approval. They rcvd the RFE on OCt-5th-2005 and responded in OCT-11-2005.

comanche said:
How long it took to got a notice about receiving of your RFE respond? I mean what is a time difference between real delivery time (by FedEx for example) and USCIS DB update with status - received.

I-140 RFE without a new LUD?

My employer informed me that they got RFE on my I140 application asking for company tax documents. How bad or good is this?
Also, USCIS web site does not show any updates. Is this normal? Doesn't the LUD change when they send an RFE?

---
Mane999
EB3
I140 - RD 04/25/2005