EB2s Dont lose heart - Could it be PD?

stonewall said:
Yestreday's lin04 approved at rupnet is not vadella. it is YUN (please look at the names yourself before you complain). Both Vadella and Yun's PD is october 2002, Vadellas RD is january 2004 and Yun's RD is february 2004. Vadella's AD is yesterday - Yun's AD is October 28th. So much for the accuracy.
because u r pointing out dates vadella's rd is also in feb 2004 the date u r looking at is his 140 rd.
vadella's info :)
I140/485 EB2 Concurrent
I140 RD 1/14/2004
I485 RD 2/14/2004

to fiveice and waitingandwaiting

Are you guys doing labor substitution? The recent post on this issue seems to indicate that labor substitutes dont carry PD from labor cert but from 140.

stonewall said:
Yestreday's lin04 approved at rupnet is not vadella. it is YUN (please look at the names yourself before you complain). Both Vadella and Yun's PD is october 2002, Vadellas RD is january 2004 and Yun's RD is february 2004. Vadella's AD is yesterday - Yun's AD is October 28th. So much for the accuracy.
to stonewall

well just FYI
i got a pvt message from yun (vadella) today from rupnet and he told me that, "I am "vadella" on immigrationportal.com and you've seen my post already. :) ".

well just wanted to touch bases with u.

if uve followed my posts you should realize by now , my name means what it says, " i know it all ". i am just kidding so now dont take it too hard. as i can see lot of people are fighting over bush and kerry anyways. take it easy, hopefully we will all get there in good time.

stonewall said:
If we were only at CSC instead of being stuck at NSC....this guy has CSC RD in August 2004, EB2 concurrent + dependents, got ALL approved today:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=963623#post963623

Iknowitall - thanks for clarifying vadella/yun mystery!

BigBadWolf/StoneWall/anyone else....
Is anyone keeping a tab on EB2 approvals in the recent past? I was thinking someone is having an xls sheet. Do let me know if.

Thanks