EB2 VSC-->>TSC Xfer cases...

There has been some activity on my case. Please see my signature. I responded to NOID and there were couple of LUDS thereafter.

Details in signature....

Hello va_lc,

See details in signature for recent LUDs.

Wife's case got an RFE for missing TB Skin Test. She's doing the skin test today. I have a notice for a 2nd FP (code 1) this Thursday, August 16th at 11 AM at the Manchester NH ASC. We haven't gotten a FP notice for my wife, but we're hoping that they do her FP right after mine. RFE Response would be sent later this week.

LUD on 7/11...about the SR I requested...notifying me that aditional reviews (read "you are stuck in NC, you poor schmuck") are being performed on my case.

Not expecting (though I am ever so hopeful :) ) any thing 'coz of the NC jam. dang it !

KS_CC, I hope they are ready to show you the door, with the GC, of course.

Rest is in the signature.

Pattern

Based on the patterns we've seen over the past several weeks, is it safe to assume that the TSC shall be stepping back this week and handing the approval reins to the NSC?
Looks like TSC went all out last week and perhaps its the NSCs turn this week? Dunno...just going by what we've seen where the TSC goes apesht one week on approvals and then the NSC takes over the following week, and so on and so forth. Already see two approvals reported on the NSC threads today.

Sounds about right.

Based on the patterns we've seen over the past several weeks, is it safe to assume that the TSC shall be stepping back this week and handing the approval reins to the NSC?
Looks like TSC went all out last week and perhaps its the NSCs turn this week? Dunno...just going by what we've seen where the TSC goes apesht one week on approvals and then the NSC takes over the following week, and so on and so forth. Already see two approvals reported on the NSC threads today.