EB2 VSC->TSC transfer--- check in

KS_CC, VA_LC_CASE

Got an LUD on 21st June (For me and spouse).

Spouse meg changed from "Xfered to TSC" to "pending at TSC".

Did you guys get any LUD's yesterday?

KS_CC, VA_LC_CASE

Got an LUD on 21st June (For me and spouse).

Spouse meg changed from "Xfered to TSC" to "pending at TSC".

Did you guys get any LUD's yesterday?

Sloth, va_lc,

Well, I haven't seen jacksquat for LUDs post transfer. Last LUDs I had on my wife's case and mine were on 03/16, the day after the transfer.
My Senator's office called the Texas Service Center's congressional relations department earlier this week to see whats up. The response she got from them was that they've received my name check clearance and all looks good, but, quote, they're really busy with several applications, and to check back with them in 90 days, end quote.
Since the Senator's office was flumoxed by the response as much as I was, we decided it be best that we wait a little bit before raising another yelp or two. On the other hand, my congresswoman's office is scheduled to file an inquiry at the end of June, so I'm just sitting pretty for now. I tell ya, it would be nice to decipher why some of us transferees have had recent LUDs + message changes and some of us have not. Does it mean anything? Is one better than the other? I think we'd be best guessing the number of fish in the Atlantic at this point.

I hardly see any EB1/2 approvals for transfer cases.

Yup. I think I saw like ONE EB2 case approved in the past few weeks, and even if this forum is indicative of the general trend of EB approvals, I'd venture a guess that Texas and Nebraska have been going gangbusters on EB3 approvals over the past few weeks. I'm very happy for these individuals, since they've been waiting since time immemorial for their turn, but I had thought the flow of processing is EB1-EB2-EB3, so I guess they're ignoring that and going by a combination of PD & RD. That said, maybe 2005/2006 EB2 are all that remain, and we should see some action in the next few weeks. At least thats the hope.

LUD on my case was updated yesterday, with no message change...
did any of you guys any smililar changes?

Last edited by a moderator:
RunninSloth,

No activity on my case except that one on 6/12,6/13,6/14 saying the case is Pending @TSC.
Dont know whats going on.

But looking at the activity on the telugodu case and all EB3 cases, they are giving priority to RD and then PD.
If that is the case we are struck for some more time at least for few more months

LUD on my case was updated again today, with no message change...
did any of you guys any similar changes?

its similar to the ones which va_lc_case had in mid June... maybe because of SR response

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't See any LUD postings this week for EB2 cases

My PD(11/2004) and I485(07/2005) dates are similar to the above two cases, LUD on 06/20, 06/21 without any change in message. No emails been received. FP2 done on 05/17.

I had an Infopass appointment today. Talked to a nice lady and she told me that my name check was clear and they received the finger prints. She also told me that the internal status of my case says that "July visa Number Allocated". She did not know what that meant though but was kind enough to send an email to TSC.
I guess thats irrelevant now, because all EB categories have become unavailable..

Good luck
T

There was a LUD on my case with no message change... I dont know what it is for(maybe SR request) and if it means anything....

Labor PD June 2001,(EB2)(Sub Labor)
I140/485 ND : 7th May, 2005
I140-AD: 24 th May, 2006
I-485 (VSC->TSC):Mar 7th,2007
2nd FP - May 9th, 2007
3 EAD / AP- Applied
Name check pending since May 18, 2005 as per infopass on July 2nd,
I-485 AD: ?