EB2 Tracker for Pending/Approved cases

StillAlive

Registered Users (C)
Guyz,

approval in coming month could speedup, this spreadsheet could help us to analyze whats happening in EB2 world.

This spreadsheet is prepared from people responded to earlier EB2 pending poll thread

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=253224

Please continue to post your update here in this thread until your approval. This could be common place to discuss issues with EB2 community.

Please feel free to use spreadsheet to add new people or modify the existing details. Those who cannot update the spreadsheet could leave me a PM or message below.

Wish all of us here get Green card before the Independence day (July 4th)

what's the point of tracking EB2 cases separately? Not that USCIS is processing EB2 differently than EB3 or any other EB category.

Hi MA_Labor

Intention of the thread is not to separate GC community, but just to get an idea of how EB2 cases are getting processed in coming days. So far we have seen very less EB2 approval compare to EB3 (I am happy for EB3 folks, at least some people are getting out of this mess). This tracker might help us to analyze the EB2 case progress from July and predict ourself some decent estimate and most importantly to reduce our blood pressure

Hope you understand us and wishing you all the good luck to get the green card before us.

what's the point of tracking EB2 cases separately? Not that USCIS is processing EB2 differently than EB3 or any other EB category.

Last edited by a moderator:
StillAlive ,

Instead of maintaining seperate XLS we can use this website.

http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1/

one of my friend told me about this website few days back.

Guyz,

approval in coming month could speedup, this spreadsheet could help us to analyze whats happening in EB2 world.

This spreadsheet is prepared from people responded to earlier EB2 pending poll thread

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=253224

Please continue to post your update here in this thread until your approval. This could be common place to discuss issues with EB2 community.

Please feel free to use spreadsheet to add new people or modify the existing details. Those who cannot update the spreadsheet could leave me a PM or message below.

Wish all of us here get Green card before the Independence day (July 4th)

I don't mind where we maintain the statistics. Idea here is to discuss daily updates of EB2 issues, IO discussions, LUD's and approval details. These could be difficult to track there.

Update for Allstate PD/RD:
EB2 India PD: Apr 2004
485/140 RD: Apr 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
I485 Approved-EB2-India

I have updated my status also
EB2/PD Feb 2004/485 RD Sept 2005/485 AD June 28 2007.

Ajaks

I am also there.

PD - May 8, 2003
140/485 RD - Jan 2, 2005
140 AD - Feb 22, 2005
FP1 - Jul 2005
FP2 - May 5, 2007
LUD - Oct 18, 2006 (After a service request in Sept 2006)

Congrats wonderguy78

Thanks guys for keeping the thread alive, we will see everyone of us get approved from Monday, as per IO my case is assigned officer, god knows what it is.

I have updated my status also
EB2/PD Feb 2004/485 RD Sept 2005/485 AD June 28 2007.

Ajaks

I am also there.

PD - May 8, 2003
140/485 RD - Jan 2, 2005
140 AD - Feb 22, 2005
FP1 - Jul 2005
FP2 - May 5, 2007
LUD - Oct 18, 2006 (After a service request in Sept 2006)

I was actually referring to the RD/ND of July 2003...so no one beats me :D

I had an Infopass appointment today. Talked to a nice lady and she told me that my name check was clear and they received the finger prints. She also told me that the internal status of my case says that "July visa Number Allocated". She did not know what that meant though but was kind enough to send an email to TSC.
I guess thats irrelevant now, because all EB categories have become unavailable..

Good luck
T

Well I have my fingers crossed.... not too enthu about it... but hopeful...
You had LUDs in june too... I think yours is in the same state as mine... good or bad.. I dont know