EB2 Sep 2003 concurrent filers

Yuren,

No updates on my 140 after the RFE. Just waiting. I think my attorney sent an inquiry. Need to wait and see.

waiting.. waiting

I am also waiting for the last 18months. After my fingerprints last May, I don't have any more updates. I changed my address a couple times, in a hope that it may trigger any movement, but nothing happend. Lastmonth, I got our senator office call the INS, and I was told the case is waiting on FBI namecheck. Guys - count me in.

LC August 2002 RIR/Michigan
I-140 Oct 2003 EB2
I485 Nov 2003
FP May 2004
EAD1/AP1 Jan 2004
EAD2/AP2 Jan 2005

yuren said:
Is there anything you can do find out why your namecheck takes so long.
Yuren it will take 3 months to get the answer from FBI for namecheck. So another waiting. Do you really want to add one more waiting list in your portfolio.
Jaiganesh I am also waiting.... My LUD changed on 3/1/05 stating that if I don't hear anything in 30 days should contact them... but nothing happened.

At times i feel that i should get a new H1 done. I am not working for the company who filed my H1, at present I am working on EAD ( 2nd time renewed) with the company who is processing my green card. I feel that I should file for a H1. I am planning to go India very soon, I renewed my AP couple days back, got it approved but nothing happened to I-140 /485. My senator found out that this guys are waiting for my original labor (we didn't submit one as it was lost by federal), federal people -chicago already sent them my original labor last week, can you believe this federal guy who sent my labor called us and told that he has taken care of it. Still nothing happened. My senator office lady is on training for whole week and I want to go India maybe next week.
I do not have I-140 or 485. I am taking a risk!!!!!!!. Brave girl right!!!!!!!!!!!

tjshah said:
Yuren it will take 3 months to get the answer from FBI for namecheck. So another waiting. Do you really want to add one more waiting list in your portfolio.
Jaiganesh I am also waiting.... My LUD changed on 3/1/05 stating that if I don't hear anything in 30 days should contact them... but nothing happened.

At times i feel that i should get a new H1 done. I am not working for the company who filed my H1, at present I am working on EAD ( 2nd time renewed) with the company who is processing my green card. I feel that I should file for a H1. I am planning to go India very soon, I renewed my AP couple days back, got it approved but nothing happened to I-140 /485. My senator found out that this guys are waiting for my original labor (we didn't submit one as it was lost by federal), federal people -chicago already sent them my original labor last week, can you believe this federal guy who sent my labor called us and told that he has taken care of it. Still nothing happened. My senator office lady is on training for whole week and I want to go India maybe next week.
I do not have I-140 or 485. I am taking a risk!!!!!!!. Brave girl right!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best tjshah. As you can guess I am still in my 30 days --- I think your prediction will come true eventually. Enjoy your time in India.