EB2 RIR, ND 4/3/00, RD 3/30/00, FP 10/00, No RFE. Waiting....

No Title

EB2 RIR ND 2/8/00 FP 3/24/01 no RFE waiting
"with an officer" since 6/6/01

No Title

EB2 India RD 01/00 ND 02/00 No RFE still waiting... Atleast by posting these details we can comfort each other. I think my case is also with an officer, but not sure how long. Hey, Para did u call VSC recently to check ur status ?

No Title

Not since two weeks back. I might call on 7/6/01
(one month since "assigned") if it\'s not coming.

No Title

EB2 regular RD 04/06/2000 FP : 10/23/00 No RFE still waiting. Case with officer since last 45 days. Called last week. Same answer 2-4 wks. Asaked my lawyer to call and he called too. Said most likely we sohuld hear something in 2 wks. Getting frustrated ..

No Title

thanks for the reply, Para. Once you get some info with ur case please let me know. I will also do the same thing. We can atleast keep ourselves informed about what\'s going on with left over cases like ours.

No Title

EB2/RD:03/21/00:ND:03/28/00:INDIA:witing:NO RFE, case is with the officer since I spoke with IIO 2 weeks ago.

No Title

EB2 - ND 03/00, FP 04/01, RFE 4/10/01. called IIO twice With an "officer" on 6/7/01 and "under review" 6/19/01. Getting impatient.

No Title

Hi 485vsc3200,

Do you know your exact ND date?? , please post also your FP/country/PD details --thanks

No Title

Dear friends,

I feel a little releived to know that I am not alone, please update your status if you know get some info on your cases.

good luck to us.

thanks

No Title

Hi ,
EB2,INDIA, PD 08/96, RD 03/00, FP 04/14/01. NO RFE. No anything!
(straight forward case--No company name change or anything of that sort)2nd EAD. 2 Adv Parole (approved on June 9th, still to receive it)

Spoke to VSC a week or so ago. She confirmed that it is still with officer from (they have been saying this for a while April 4th week)

(Belonging the un-fortunate cohort of 10/99-03/00 I-485 filers)
Thanks
Shanks

No Title

I am in the same boat. EB2, India, RIR, ND:02/09/00, FP: 03/17/01, Called VSC. The case is on the
"60 day wait after FP" shelf . Still waiting ......

No Title

My details:
PD:03/1999:EB2/RIR, ND:03/2000,FP:03/2001
Still waiting no RFE untill now.

DL

No Title

EB3-RIR
ND 01/00
FP 03/24/01
RFE received by INS 05/25/01
Spoke to IIO 06/16/01 Case with Officer since 06/06/01 2-3 weeks
No Approval yet...
will call around 07/06/01

No Title

It seems VSC has stopped processing EB2 cases for the time being and working on EB3 cases as it became current . Well, after trying for a long long time I could talk to an IIO today morning. My case as she said , is pending and not assigned to any officer. She told they were processing upto 1st of Aug\'2000 cases ( ND

No Title

I have the feeling INS publishes their "processing date"
as late as possible so that people won\'t blame them backlogged,
but blame themselves\' bad luck instead.

The truth is INS pick up a few cases in the later date to
process while lots of others left behind.

I wonder whether there is any institute could regulate INS
on this in this country...

No Title

I am still waiting..EB3, Country: other, 485 ND: 4/28/00, No RFE. Spoke to IIO 3 weeks ago and was told that I should expect to wait another 30 days...

No Title

EB2 RIR ND:1/18/00 FP:3/28/01 PD:12/98 still waiting, It has been 2 months since the last time I called INS. They said my file was on 2 months hold begining from May 9, 01 because they were waiting for some extra information from figer prints department within INS. Even my attorney\'s office got same information when they called, the say it would be processed after they receive that information. I do not know what that information is, even my attorney\'s office not able to predict anything, I double checked with that IIO if my pringet prints were fine, he said they were fine, also he stated that officer(the one decides the fate) might be wating for the hard copy of the FP.

Anyway guys enjoy the fire works and let us fight back through the month of July, we may here some good news in July or begining of August.

god bless all.