EB2 requirements

jkl47

Registered Users (C)
I have M.C.A and three years of experience from India.Using the key words like system analyst in the job description and salary above 75k,can I apply for EB2 in PERM process.
Should the salary be more than 80k..?

jkl47 said:
I have M.C.A and three years of experience from India.Using the key words like system analyst in the job description and salary above 75k,can I apply for EB2 in PERM process.
Should the salary be more than 80k..?

As per my discussion with an attorney it is not liley to help adding a key word like System Analyst. Only if you title is a Managerial Postion and your wage level is 3 or 4 then you can apply for EB-2.

For a managerial poition in San Jose to file under EB-2 will require a salary of 100K plus. This will wary by state..

go to http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesWizardStart.aspx

Select your state and title to find the prevailing wage level.

Good Luck.

Eb2

I heard with EB2 there are lot of queries coming up.Queries or not I'm thinking of aplying in EB2 still,as quries are answerable and that will only delay the process by 6 months or so as against going in as EB3 and waiting for long time beacuse of Retogression.Am I thinking right ?
M.C.A ,three years of experience, income within wage level and Managerial postion.With these can I go to EB2 or should I go to EB3 beacause of the inevitable queries in EB2 and lessen the probable trouble.

Regarding managerial positions, I am a consultant and my company is involved only in consulting. I could ask my company to change my designation as Technical Manager. Would that be enough to apply under EB2 assuming that I meet all other criteria?

lcrusader

Should you not have created another thread for you query ?. Posting your questions in my thread is confusing things.

"YOUR" thread? Did I really see that? I was under the impression that this site was for general use and nobody owns anything here. My question was very relevant to this thread. If you feel that your thread needs to stand alone, please do mention that others are barred from posting their queries.

You may want to look at other threads and see how they evolve.

lcrusader said:
Regarding managerial positions, I am a consultant and my company is involved only in consulting. I could ask my company to change my designation as Technical Manager. Would that be enough to apply under EB2 assuming that I meet all other criteria?

lcrusader,

I think the theory that you mentioned is a kind of workaround to be eligible as EB2. You may also have to look into details of that designation...like how many employees you supervise, job responsibilities, education/experience requirements.

I am sure you must be already working on these...but just my thoughts.

I think it is totally insane to put all IT programming positions in EB3...irrespective of whether a applicant has a BS or a MS with lots of experience.

Let us know how it goes...Good Luck.

ICrusader,
No ,you didn't see it right...I was not raising the issue of the ownership of the site unlike you and if your query is relevant to my stuff then you can always refer to my thread in yours...when you post your own queries in a thread where someone else is trying do the same, it beats their purpose...get your facts right before telling me what I should do.

Blogs are always a main source of getting accurate information and provide you the handy results.you can get instant and reliable information which surely helps you in any field of your concern.your blogs fulfill these requirement and I really appreciate it.keep it up doing good work. i will come back to see more in future as well.best regards