EB2 PD june 2001 approved

bluegcsep

Registered Users (C)
EB2 PD june 2001 approved. Finally got the approved email on 6/29 after a long wait. This forum is great . The people in this forum are so helpful, helping each other and gave a lot of hope and support when needed. My details are in my signature. Thanks to all!!!!

can you please tell how you contacted First Lady.

Regards,
Raj

EB2 PD june 2001 approved. Finally got the approved email on 6/29 after a long wait. This forum is great . The people in this forum are so helpful, helping each other and gave a lot of hope and support when needed. My details are in my signature. Thanks to all!!!!

I mailed it by post with return receipt. After two months I received a letter from FBI saying that we received the request from the office of first lady and the name check is completed and results have been submitted to USCIS. After then I took infopass at the local office and they confirmed that name check is complete. Hope this information helps. All the best.

CONGRATS bluegcsep !!!

You had to go through a long delay and a lot of process/requests. My PD a few months later than your, but it was because my lawyer screwed up and filed EB3 instead of EB2 although I had MS + several yrs experience.... Anyways, I didn't care for my app. Luckily, it didn't get in long namecheck.

Enjoy your freedom