EB2 -PD Current--in April 2008

RJ_NJ2002

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Could you please report if your case is EB2 and the Priority date will be current in April 2008. Let us track how many cases still pending at Vermont.

Thanks

Same here...i am curious to know as well, as to how long will it take to get approvals on these cases...as of april 08 my PD become current..

EB2 india 2/2002

Count me too..

Our cases transfered to Vermont on two days ago from Texas.

Folks,

Could you please report if your case is EB2 and the Priority date will be current in April 2008. Let us track how many cases still pending at Vermont.

Thanks

nj_skm,

Congradulations on your approval. My case was moved from TSC to VSC in 2006 and it seems VSC is a dead place for people who got stuck at VSC.No I-485 movement for long there . Not sure the guys in Vermont know that they still have few 485 pending cases, which needs to be cleared. My name check has been cleared few months ago as per infopass but not heard anything after.Hard to beleive that this kind of irresponsible departments exists in so called advanced country like US.I am completing my 10 years of service in US .

No longer pending...

Any luck with your case! I am sorry to hear about your case. See if your lawyer can get your case transferred from VSC to TSC.....or try some senators etc..if you are in NJ..try local congressmen...and they were helpful - atleast in my case.

Keep me posted...

Wishing you

nj_skm,

Congradulations on your approval. My case was moved from TSC to VSC in 2006 and it seems VSC is a dead place for people who got stuck at VSC.No I-485 movement for long there . Not sure the guys in Vermont know that they still have few 485 pending cases, which needs to be cleared. My name check has been cleared few months ago as per infopass but not heard anything after.Hard to beleive that this kind of irresponsible departments exists in so called advanced country like US.I am completing my 10 years of service in US .

njrilabor,

My case was transferred from TSC to VSC and I am still stuck.I haven't gone through any congressman .

Any luck with your case! I am sorry to hear about your case. See if your lawyer can get your case transferred from VSC to TSC.....or try some senators etc..if you are in NJ..try local congressmen...and they were helpful - atleast in my case.

Keep me posted...

Wishing you