EB2 (India) PD before Dec,1st,2003--what we should do to expedite?

texanz

Registered Users (C)
All EB2 with PD current and from India:

There are many EB2 (India) who are now current in April 2008.
Guys what we should do so that we will not miss the boat again.

EB2 India may retrogress again soon and our next chance will be only after Oct. 2008.

As per the latest policies/ procedures/ rumours any one who has file pending more than 6 months and within the time frame of the processing times of that service center and with PD current should ideally get GC.

I just want to start discussions about the actions needed from us to expedite our case (if it fits in the criteria as above) and make this happen in April 2008.

Our options may be

1) Call IO
2) Ask our lawayer to inquire about the case
or any other one can think of.

Please start discussing.

If lawyers contact the USCIS to adjudicate the case there will be tons of requests coming to USCIS. Does USCIS look (and have time!) at all those letters which instructs them to do adjudicate?

I called USCIS yday to see If I can get any additional info, rep just gave me the RD, nothing else. If we atleast know that our NC and background check got cleared and our case is ready to approve, that's also great.

I am planning to take InfoPass appointment around April 10th.

-SR
EB2-India
PD 11/5/2002
485 RD 1/16/2007

Hello SR:

What does an Info pass appointment do?
Does it provide if NC is cleared? Even if we know that NC is cleared or has crossed 6 mo. limit, what can we do after that?

Based up on other guys expereinces on Forums, If you get a good officer to talk to then he might give info llike NC cleared, backgrouond cleared or pending, it's ready to adjudicate,etc..