EB2 in October visa bulletin

msukid

Registered Users (C)
Guys move ahead with what you saw in Sep 2006 bulletin.
What are experts thinking about EB2 date movement in October?
I think EB1 and EB2 ROW is current than EB2 for "CHINDIA" will surely move ahead. I am thinking of EB2 fo China will be current in October

My thoughts.

Msukid

Unfortunately ROW numbers from Eb1 and EB2 are moving to EB3 and not to China and India. If anything, I expect China EB2 to maybe move as EB1 China is current and ROW EB3 will move. India will be still :(

msukid said:
Guys move ahead with what you saw in Sep 2006 bulletin.
What are experts thinking about EB2 date movement in October?
I think EB1 and EB2 ROW is current than EB2 for "CHINDIA" will surely move ahead. I am thinking of EB2 fo China will be current in October

My thoughts.

Msukid

eb1- india current
eb2 - india jul 2003
eb3 -india 15 apr

world- current

I think that eb2 india will become current in 6 mos...atleast thats what I hope...

I hope you are correct rani004!!

VB mentions that:

"Second: Members of the Professions Holding Advanced Degrees or Persons of Exceptional Ability: 28.6% of the worldwide employment-based preference level, plus any numbers not required by first preference."

Trying to read between the lines...does it mean spillover will be from EB1 of country A to country A only or it can be to anywhere....this is something I am looking answer to but in vain...

any gurus out there who can help making some predictions...

If the 150k+ plus cases in BEC are all EB3?

Guys, are the majority of the cases in BEC EB3?
Would we know how many are EB2?

If even 10% are EB2 we are doomed!

rani004 said:
eb1- india current
eb2 - india jul 2003
eb3 -india 15 apr

world- current

I think that eb2 india will become current in 6 mos...atleast thats what I hope...

EB3 vs E2

krishna_ said:
If the 150k+ plus cases in BEC are all EB3?

Guys, are the majority of the cases in BEC EB3?
Would we know how many are EB2?

If even 10% are EB2 we are doomed!

krishna_,

Not even the DOL can tell you how many of the pending cases are EB3 and how many are EB2. They do not keep track of all this. There is no way to tell.

regards,

saras

Wow!

Guess EB2 will be on a roller coaster ride also with EB3 for the next years then.

saras76 said:
krishna_,

Not even the DOL can tell you how many of the pending cases are EB3 and how many are EB2. They do not keep track of all this. There is no way to tell.

regards,

saras

Optimistic bulletin will have camarads!

I think, that October visa bulletin will be Current in EB3 row, I think the India. EB3 will move with 6 months /it has moved with 2 and a half years since the retrogression!!!!! compare with EB3 row only 1 year thanks to the last advance!!!!!/, I think the other categories EB1 & EB2 will be Current in all categories.Why I think so you will ask? First their will be new visa numbers - a lot, second no one in the backlog processing centers will move their asses to work hard and have 300 000 LC approved!!!!!!! I waited 3 years to get Labor cetification so I know how fast they are working ))))))), third almost everybody is getting RFE on form 140 with one purpose to delay the filing of 485, in a way that they will approve or reject petitions for AOS but they will rarely send RFE on 485!
They don't going to pass legislation!!!Don't belive in miracles where fantasy and reality are the same ))))) but the things will move on.I'm in my 5th year waiting GC it was going even difficalt years ago compere as now.With the PERM you are here where I and I'm sure a lot of fellas have been waitng 3-4 years!!!!So no complains PERM guys!!!

Dude - Instead of speculating..

We need to collectively act and use Freedom of Info act and get the real data infront of you.

INS will be forced to put the data out if the data request petition is made. This is simple, effective and precise. You will know if you are near the GC or far from it. No need to speculate numbers. Once INS puts it out, it cannot go back. Check my other post on Freedom of Info Act. I have put out this request in Immi Voice as well, hoping the Core team will act on it.

Instead of speculation - of you know what eb3 is current etc, you might as well do what is really tangible. Otherwise for predictions you can always call Ajmeri Baba or Peer Syed Sahib, check dishnetworks for their numbers - their ads are shown often :) :)

Pls work on the Freedom of Info stuff and find more info on it, rather than predicting useless numbers and depressing a lot of hopefuls with incomplete data :D

Unfortunately, its their way or the high way.They can easily invoke the Patriot Act or any other Act or just come up with some legislation and stop the release of any info if they have to.They make the laws and they know how to use them.

immi2006 said:
We need to collectively act and use Freedom of Info act and get the real data infront of you.

INS will be forced to put the data out if the data request petition is made. This is simple, effective and precise. You will know if you are near the GC or far from it. No need to speculate numbers. Once INS puts it out, it cannot go back. Check my other post on Freedom of Info Act. I have put out this request in Immi Voice as well, hoping the Core team will act on it.

Instead of speculation - of you know what eb3 is current etc, you might as well do what is really tangible. Otherwise for predictions you can always call Ajmeri Baba or Peer Syed Sahib, check dishnetworks for their numbers - their ads are shown often :) :)

Pls work on the Freedom of Info stuff and find more info on it, rather than predicting useless numbers and depressing a lot of hopefuls with incomplete data :D

This discussion is waste of time. Both DOS/CIS are confused. There is no systamic approch in allocation of visas or advancement of cutoff dates by DOS as per INA. This is happening particularly for India in EB2. They are moving the dates by random without any logic. It is very clear that they are playing a game in EB2 India, may be to discourage peoples filing in EB2 instead of EB3 or converson. It is not logic when ROW is current and India is Unavilable. If we look very closly, if demand is more than supply the retrogression should be in all chargeable group in EB2, similar to EB3.

One point, I think in Jan/Feb 2006 DOS told to AILA that EB1 consumption was more higher than EB2. Contrary, they moved EB1 date fast compare to EB2, particulary for India.

Therefore no one can predict how cutoff date for India will be in oct 2006, as there is no logic followed by DOS in previous months.

while spill-over from EB2 ROW should happen to india and china; uscis\dos decided (somewhat arbitrarily, perhaps) to allocate eb2 row to eb3 row to move eb3 row ahead faster. The presumption is that eb3 row moving faster and becoming current will help eb3 india, china and so on. If eb3 india moves fast, no need for folks to convert to eb2.
Hence, perhaps eb2 india is U.
perm_lc said:
This discussion is waste of time. Both DOS/CIS are confused. There is no systamic approch in allocation of visas or advancement of cutoff dates by DOS as per INA. This is happening particularly for India in EB2. They are moving the dates by random without any logic. It is very clear that they are playing a game in EB2 India, may be to discourage peoples filing in EB2 instead of EB3 or converson. It is not logic when ROW is current and India is Unavilable. If we look very closly, if demand is more than supply the retrogression should be in all chargeable group in EB2, similar to EB3.

One point, I think in Jan/Feb 2006 DOS told to AILA that EB1 consumption was more higher than EB2. Contrary, they moved EB1 date fast compare to EB2, particulary for India.

Therefore no one can predict how cutoff date for India will be in oct 2006, as there is no logic followed by DOS in previous months.

Lets hope so ..

tusharvk said:
while spill-over from EB2 ROW should happen to india and china; uscis\dos decided (somewhat arbitrarily, perhaps) to allocate eb2 row to eb3 row to move eb3 row ahead faster. The presumption is that eb3 row moving faster and becoming current will help eb3 india, china and so on. If eb3 india moves fast, no need for folks to convert to eb2.
Hence, perhaps eb2 india is U.

tusharvk,

I guess the fate of EB3 India lies in the hands of EB3 ROW :)

regards,

saras