EB2 category problem.. Jim, Martha Pls help

sniyer

Registered Users (C)
I filed for 140 using labor substitute.

The original labor had the following requirements:

Minimum Educ/Exp: Master Degree in Comp Sci/Engineering/Sci/Electrical or equivalent plus 3 years of experience or in lieu of this employer will accept a Bachelor Degree or equivalent and five years of progressive work experience.

My Qualification is masters in Management Science. I had done an educational evaluation and the evaluator has evaluated my Masters degree as under " these studies are equivalent in level and purpose to a master of science in management awarded by regionally accreddited colloges and universities in the US"

I have done a Bachelors in Chemical Enggn and after evaluating the studies he has commented " these studies are equivalent in level to a bachelor of science in chemical enggn awarded by regionally accreditted college/ univeristy in the US"

I do have more than five years of progressive experience for which i have submitted employer letters and other recommendation letters.

AM i likely to encounter any problems with the substitute labor case at the I140 stage? If they see that MS + 3 yrs is not a fit, will they automatically consider BS + 5 yrs of experience? or we have to again write to them to consider it..

Have u come across similar cases in the past especially in labor substitute cases?

I am very tensed if it would go through...

any info would be helpful..

thanx

It\'s not going to be easy

You will need to explain the situation and under what qualifications you are eligible. INS may not see it, so explain it to them in detail and provide the supporting documentation.

Jim

James D. Mills
Attorney at Law
jdmills@justice.com
732-644-5702