EB2 approvals...? not much posting...?

seeklabor

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,
Other than 1st week of September, not much posting here for EB2 approvals...? what happened to all PD current EB2 applications (TSC and NSC)......?

All lucky guys,
I would request you to please post if you got approvals .....,

and Congratulations to all who already got approvals and future approvable guys who are going to get by these visa bulletin publishers.

Thanks much.

My GC Approved

Thanks guys for all your support - just wanted to let you know that my pending 485 got approved on Sept 3rd with the notice mailed on Sept 8th and the card in hand on Sept 11th.

Just wanted to give hope to others. Main details are as follows:-
EB 2 - India. PD Dec 17th, 2004. 485 filed - Aug 1st, 2007 but was showing the receipt date of Sept 24th, 2007 online.

Please let me know if you would like any specific information and I would be more than happy to share.

I know 2 friends who got approval notice (with family, EB2)

Don't have detailed information: But, two friends in EB2 category with Priority dates in 2005 got approval notices last week. They live in SF Bay area.

Even according to the recent Murthy.com newsletter, their offices are receiving approval notices almost every day.

Thanks guys for all your support - just wanted to let you know that my pending 485 got approved on Sept 3rd with the notice mailed on Sept 8th and the card in hand on Sept 11th.

Just wanted to give hope to others. Main details are as follows:-
EB 2 - India. PD Dec 17th, 2004. 485 filed - Aug 1st, 2007 but was showing the receipt date of Sept 24th, 2007 online.

Please let me know if you would like any specific information and I would be more than happy to share.

Thanks gcusa101 and saching_usa,

Congratulations!!

I see gcusa101's details are very close to mine and is still pending, took infopass and IO didn't give any specific reason, only said waiting for further review! may need 2nd FP, I have no idea what it is for...?

only could think that my mother came to US and we filed fo extension, after two months beoynd 6 months, they send letter that no extesion allowed, and gave 30 days to leave US, and she left withing that date, but her I94 was not collected at airport. Is that may be triggering anything to verify..?

Thanks again and congratulations!

my details:
PD 12/2004, I485: RD: 07/02/2007, ND: 08/31/2007, LUD: Oct/2008

Don't have detailed information: But, two friends in EB2 category with Priority dates in 2005 got approval notices last week. They live in SF Bay area.

Even according to the recent Murthy.com newsletter, their offices are receiving approval notices almost every day.

Hi,

Could you please find out of PD of those who got approved. My PD is Jan 28 2005, 6 days less to become current. My question is that I s there any chance for my application to get approved.

Thanks,

goudpmk