Immitracker userid VMISHRA (updated)
EB2 India
PD: 6/97 (No RIR)
RD: 3/28/00
ND: 4/26/00
FP: 1/9/01
AD: 4/10/01
LIN 00149XXXXX
AVM not changed. Received Courtesy copy and Lawyer\'s phone call yesterday (4/16/01)
Going for stamping today. YeeeeeeeeHaaaaawwww!

No Title

Vishal, let me congratulate and good luck for stamping! Your info. is so concise but very informative.
Would you mind posting your exp. during stamping...pl. do so!
If you know any May/June \'00 ND approvals, pl. post it, thanks!

No Title

CONGRATULATION,
        & Thanks for complete info.
--------------
         and for others who hopefully get their approval next
         Please post the complete info. along with the good news of approval
         (PD,RD,ND, EB? country, RFE ?,FP & AD and LIN-xx-???-xxxx)
         ??? specifies the internal INS filling date which differs from RD)
         and good luck.

No Title

Hi,
    I also have the same 3 digits in my LIN #, My PD is 11/14/97, RD is 3/28/00, ND is 4/26/00, FP 1/16/01 AD ?????. IIO said within 1/2 months, because my FPs were cleared on 1/22/01, with the files being assigned within a few days after Officer requests FP clearing info. According to him (IIO) the information was requested sometime in March 2001! Still no approval:-(

Other Details EB-2 India, RIR filing, Detroit Area, EAD renewal still pending (RD 1/28/01 ND 2/5/01).

No Title

RB2000: Just got back from the local INS off. Portland OR. It took 3 hrs to get the stamp. Out of that 2hr 45min were spent waiting. When my turn came I gave her exactly what they said in the approval notice. No more no less.
Approval letter
passport
I-94
2 mugshots (Immig. specs ofcourse)

She took the fingerprint of my index finger, took my sample signatures, made some photocopies, stamped the passport and said b\'bye. Told me to expect the card in 4-8 months. No mention was made of anything else at all. I guess I can keep the EAD, AP etc. Maybe I\'ll frame them for my grand kids ;-)

Natarajan Viswanathan: Hang on guy. I know that your numbers are very close to mine. Hang in there. Any day now. Any day...

Good Luck All

No Title

Congrats! And thanks a lot for saving my time by that TIP...appreciate it very much.

Wish you good luck.

No Title

Vishal Mishra,
Thanks a lot for your valuble input with your exp and it\'s really encouraging. Do you see any May 00 RD approvals and same as your category? If you come across any, pl. post it here, appreciate a lot.
Now, it must be party time for you...Good Luck in future!