EB2 : $110K, is it a high salary?

sairamana

What if the salary in LC is 75K and you are receing 110K now. Do you mean that you should continue to receive 75K when the GC is received ..or do you mean there is a lower limit ( no lower than the mentioned in LC) but there is no upper limit ....

Please clarify .....

Satyabadi.....

Yes, i mean that you should continue to receive 75K till your GC is approved. When I asked my attorney whether i can make use of new 180 days ruling, he suggested that the salary from the new employer shouldn\'t go below the salary mentioned in LC. I feel the lower limit is nothing but the salary mentioned in the LC till GC is approved. If your current salary is more than your what has been stated in LC, is not a problem at all.
  He also told me that the reason for INS asking for copies of W-2\'s & IRS federal tax returns is to cross-check that we have been paid by our employers atleast the salary mentioned in the LC.
Hope this clarified your question.

No Title

No particular reason, just a way to off-load work at VSC. Sometimes it is GOOD and sometimes it is bad...

By the luck of local transfer I know a person whose ND is 01/01 and already approved.,. hopefully I will be approved on Oct 23rd (my interview date)...

Down side.. there are some people who got transfered with and still haven\'t received the interview notice..

So it is both Good and BAD...

No Title

Object Guy, once again thanks for the info.
Good Luck for your interview on 10/23/01.

No Title

well guys, looks like alien sweet 60 G V woman has her eyes set on object guy. Looks like this is indecent proposal II

No Title

lets go for it then. Your place or mine. I just need to close my eyes for a few minutes and forget those wrinkles with the 60 year foxy lady and I walk away with 110k

CIA check

Hey G V,

1) Make 110K (I doubt if you deserve even a tenth of it)
2) Acceptance of an indecent proposal
3) Overage as opposed to Underage sex (as you said you are 60 Year old)

Gosh what next......

Be carefull as all of this may come out in the CIA check and may Jeopardise your case.

No Title

GV is into overage sex and underhand dealings!!
What a waste paying $110K to her!! Looks like she started masturbating when she stopped menstruating!!

No Title

G V better not invite the wrath of JackstheRipper man. He gets pissed off and he will Ripp you open. Well off course at 60 its already ripped wide open granny.

No Title

What kind of job do u do that pays 110K and still allows u to keep posting here ? Lemme know, i might take up a similar job. Nice pocket change :)

No Title

14 years IT experience, out of which 8 years Oracle DBA and 4 years Oracle Financial Applications DBA.

Good Luck!!

What a wasteof Time

I think all of you are wasting your time in this matter. What started as a simple question ( maybe the $$ amount should not have been mentioned by G.V.and the question should have been posed in a general way) triggered off into a whole bunch of nasty answers back and forth. Guys please dont misuse this board. I hope you understand

PK

In Computer Field 60 is like age of puberty ??

There are lot of Guys visiting India to find IT spouces these days and come back empty handed. Dont waste your soul? Give it to one of those true lovers (IT).