eb1tsc, I-485 questions for help?

jsmith888

Registered Users (C)
Your list of the documents for 485 is quite useful, thanks. A few questions:

1. Are the checks for 486, 131, 765 separated? Can I use only one but with the total amount?
2. Where to get colorful Form G-325A?
3. Can I get Form I-693 from doctor? The one downloaded fron INS website is not so good (doctor has to sign 4 times).
4. Did you submit tax return for the latest 3 years?

thanks.

one more question about "birth certificate"

I remember once, you said that you were from China, right?

When you got your birth certificate from China, was there your photo on the certificate?

No Title

1. Are the checks for 486, 131, 765 separated? Can I use only one but with the total amount?

I wrote a check for each form. I do not know if it is OK to have a single check to cover all forms. But remember that IIO is not good at math.

2. Where to get colorful Form G-325A?

You may order color forms from INS website. It takes about 1 ~ 2 weeks. I have a friend who works at a law firm and gave me some blank color papers. I simply printed fillable PDF forms on the color papers. You may also order I-765 signature card, which may not be requried now.

3. Can I get Form I-693 from doctor? The one downloaded fron INS website is not so good (doctor has to sign 4 times).

Yes. But take downloaded forms with you in case the doctor runs out of it or some doctors are mean.

4. Did you submit tax return for the latest 3 years?

Yes!

5. No photo on the birth certificate which is a notarized document. I have no original birth certificate.

Tax return?

what\'s the "tax return", is it the copy of the tax form or part of the refund check? I didn\'t keep them, can I get a copy from IRS?

Thanks

eb1tsc, many thanks!!! Then did you send I-765 signature card? Were the tax return including both Fe

Fed tax returns only (1040?)

If you search this website, you will find that many people got their EAD without the signature card. Yes, I submitted the signature card since I had it. My 485 ND is Jan 9, 2002. I have not got my EAD yet. But I did get my AP and and have done my FP.

How Did you submit tax return for the latest 3 years?

How Did you submit tax return for the latest 3 years?
what documents did usubmit? thx.