EB1A RFE help

wommei

Registered Users (C)
I haven't got the RFE in my hand yet.But from the email from USCIS last Friday it is mailed out. But I suspect it is a routine or general RFE without some specifics since it is out of the processing time? I ted 7 letters, 17 publications, 18 citations, a membership from honor soceity, review papers for once, has several (4-5) media reports. I claimed that i made original contributions to the field.

What the chance to survive from RFE? I still have a lawsuit against USCIS for WOM... Is the deadline 30 days or 90 days? Thanks.

I think your citation record and reviewer record are too weak for EB1A. It will be difficult if the officer wants to see more evidence in these two criteria. What you can do, I think, is to get more independent letters, and try to find more recent citations and get some more reviewer invitations.

You could emphasize the significance and impact of those 18 citations.
You need to specifically mention the honor society, make sure it is not a membership that can be bought by paying membership fee, etc.
The media reports are very good to you, make it a strong point.
Reviewing paper once is not enough. However, you could emphasize the significance of that review: the quality of the journal, etc.