EB1A Denied at TSC

brewtus

Registered Users (C)
MY EB1A petition was denied at TSC after submitting response to the RFE.

I have a NIW petition pending at TSC. Does this denial affect my NIW chances or any future petitions- I am thinking of filing EB1-OR?

Thanks

I have a NIW petition pending at TSC. Does this denial affect my NIW chances or any future petitions- I am thinking of filing EB1-OR?

Thanks

--------------------
TSC has become too stringent on EB1 (A and B). I heard that there are a lot of denials for EB1. But good luck in your further NIW application...

How long it took to get the response?

Hi brewtus, Sorry to here that news. But it happens, it just the life....
Even my case it took nearly 1 and half month after submitting RFE. But no reply. How long it took for your response.
Srmada

Good luck with your NIW

I am very sorry to hear about the EB1 denial.
Good luck with your NIW petition.
I am seeing a trend that people got RFE with RedSheet is getting denial.
Other people who got RedSheet or GoldSheet RFE please share your experiences.

sorry to hear this. your niw and all future petitions will be fine. make strong supporting documents for eb1-or. if you wish you can post your credential for helpful tips from forum members. take it easy. life in usa is getting difficult day by day. we have to live in hope.

Thanks

My EB1A was also denied two weeks ago in TSC and I got a yellow sheet for my RFE. I have a NIW pending still and my lawyer told me to open a mtion to move a denied I485 with EB1A to pending NIW when priority date is current.

Jimmy

Thanks

Sorry to hear about the denial. I am now thinking that some NSC guys have been transferred to TSC?? Now a days we see a lot, though some are well qualified for.

Hi, guys I am sas to hear about your denial. But i get a sence of the GOOD OLD APPROVAL DAYS from TSC are gone. Now they are tough everywhere!

But re file!!!! dont give up. I got mine approved in NSC! IT CAN BE DONE

good luck