EB1A Approved at TSC

ajasha

Registered Users (C)
I got my EB1A approved at TSC.
RD: 01/16/07 PP
AD: 01/22/07

I had applied to VSC in Sep 2005 which was transfered to NSC in May 06. Got RFE in Aug 06 replied on 10/16/06. After waiting for more than 2 months on advice of my lawyer I withdrew my application in beginning of January and reapplied to TSC. It is approved in a week's time.

Congrats!

Hi congradulations!!!!!!!!!
It was really a wise decision, and I really appreciate the right thought of your attorney.
I have a question, when you resubmitted the application, did you get the reference letters again or u used the copy. It is hard to get letters again and again.

I used the copies. It was impossible to get all the letters again.
My attorney sent the petition directly to TSC and it was accepted there. He had similar experience in the past also.
I didn't e-file it.

Thank you ajasha for your reply. NSC is so painful that your attorney did a great job. Did he/she charge extra for that? I am thinking of doing the same.

Thank You

ajasha said:
I used the copies. It was impossible to get all the letters again.
My attorney sent the petition directly to TSC and it was accepted there. He had similar experience in the past also.
I didn't e-file it.
Hi ajasha,
That is great, I am too late to think now, I submitted RFE on 8th and was on PP, so I think they are preparing a huge denial letter, is why it takes all the 15 days to reply.
Any way, I will try after some time, just will give a break.
Good luck with your 485, as some one got in 1 week time, if lucky you may get in couple of weeks.
good_y

congrats .. interesting ...

I was thinking WHERE IS Neurosurgdoc ????

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats...

I mailed my support material yesterday morning at 9:00am through usps priority mail.
I got an email of Approval Notice this morning at 7:17am. It is only about 22 hours including shipping time. Do you think it is a mistake?????

I checked on line status. it says: case received and pending.

EB1EA on arts, self petition,TSC

ajasha said:

I had applied to VSC in Sep 2005 which was transfered to NSC in May 06. Got RFE in Aug 06 replied on 10/16/06. After waiting for more than 2 months on advice of my lawyer I withdrew my application in beginning of January and reapplied to TSC. It is approved in a week's time.

Congratulations Buddy!!! your attorney did a wise thing of withdrawing your petition. YOu also took a chance. Anyhow whatever decision you took ended well. Happy to see smiling faces after getting approval :).

Goodluck with your I-485.

aart said:
congrats...

I mailed my support material yesterday morning at 9:00am through usps priority mail.
I got an email of Approval Notice this morning at 7:17am. It is only about 22 hours including shipping time. Do you think it is a mistake?????

Cool!!!!!!! YOu check with TSC once again.

ajasha said:

Congratulations!

Did you do PP? Would you mind sharing your qualifications?

My attorney didn;t charge any extra money from me for reapllying. probably he will also pay the filing fee for I-140. I paid the PP. But I have to reaplly my i 485.
My qualifications are very less as comapred to people who were denied by NSC. That was the reason I withdrew my application. Because my lawyer said denial will hurt more than withdrawal.
I am a MD from India in pulmonary medicine. Did Post Doc in oncology in NYC for about 20 months and have about 8 abstracts. No full paper at present. I am currently a resident in psychiatry. I won a small award by American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. I had 10 letters in all colloected for previous petition and RFE. 2 of them from my old batchmates who are consultant in US and UK. 3 are from my supervisors in US. Rest are from unrelated people including 1 from Australia, and other from Georgia (previous USSR). My NIW was also approved in July 2006. It was my lawyers work. He asked me to write a personal statement and then he drafted all the letters.

aart said:
congrats...

If you received an approval email on the same day on which the premium processing request was received, it's likely an mistake.

The approval email should come from CRIS, instead of the premium processing unit. And your online status should change to "approval notice sent."

ajasha said:

Congrats!

ajasha,

Congratulations on your EB1-EA approval. Can you please share your attorney contact information. I am from India and want to file EB1-EA, I have NIW approved. You can send a personal message to me at:
vaishali21c@yahoo.com

Thank you.

abhuda

congrats.

I did not know one could change the SC from NSC to TSC. I have been considering EB1-OR for some time but the denial stories from NSC have put me off from filing.
I spent weeks drafting and re-drafting recommendation letters and got little feedback from my company law firm. I would love to know about the lawyer(s) who help you draft a letter. Please email me at polaris8030@yahoo.com.

thanks
-V