EB1A-485 Approved. Seems Unreal!

kulbikr

Registered Users (C)
Got the approval e-mail today for my 485. This is amazing. The wait was a little over a year but it seems minute as compared to the time some others have waited here and I thank my stars and my wonderful lawyer (I know sounds like an oxymoron but its true) for making this possible.....:D

Eeeyyyyaaawwhhhhhhhhh! :D:D:D:D

Got the approval e-mail today for my 485. This is amazing. The wait was a little over a year but it seems minute as compared to the time some others have waited here and I thank my stars and my wonderful lawyer (I know sounds like an oxymoron but its true) for making this possible.....:D

Did you get stuck in namecheck? It took so long for you?

did you find the reasons?

Congrats.

Ho Ho Ho thatz gr8 news

Hi kulbikr
Congratulations. So TSC is not sleeping as many of us have thought.

Congratulations. May be there is light at the end of the tunnel for those '06 filers still stuck in the process. Cheers!!!

Congratulations!!

Looks like TSC is working on the EB1 cases finally. I called again today. both of our FBI namecheck and fingerprintings are cleared according to the TSC IO (same was said last week). She asked us to call back in 30 days and keep checking the online status.

You all should be able to know about the status of FBI namecheck.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Congrats.

Congratulations!!

Looks like TSC is working on the EB1 cases finally. I called again today. both of our FBI namecheck and fingerprintings are cleared according to the TSC IO (same was said last week). She asked us to call back in 30 days and keep checking the online status.

You all should be able to know about the status of FBI namecheck.

What numbers to call for TSC? thank you.

kulbikr congrats! Enjoy your card
Rama

I dont have the card yet just the approval e-mail..:D..so still keeping my fingers crossed since I changed my address recently....even though I have confirmed the change many times....I am still a bit apprehensive....but baby steps are always steps....:cool:

What numbers to call for TSC? thank you.
I called using the POJ trick. Here it is:

Call: 1-800-375-5283
OPtions - 1-2-2-6-1
Enter your I485 receipt number
after receipt # use Options - 1-3-4

if you are lucky, you will connected with in 20 minutes otherwise you have to wait for longer.