EB11 I140 approved from VSC on 9/30

newyorkss

Registered Users (C)
My I140 for EB11 was approved the last day bfore retro on 9/30. However, I have no intimation of the I 485 which was concurrently filed. What does this mean for the fate of my I485? Also, I have not received any request for finger printing etc - should I have received it by now? My PD is 2/4/05. Thanks for your help.

newyorkss said:
My I140 for EB11 was approved the last day bfore retro on 9/30. However, I have no intimation of the I 485 which was concurrently filed. What does this mean for the fate of my I485? Also, I have not received any request for finger printing etc - should I have received it by now? My PD is 2/4/05. Thanks for your help.

It depends from which country your are.

I am from India - just want to know what is the implicationm of the retrogression on I 485 with the I 140 approved.

Industry

Congrats. Which industry do you work in?[

QUOTE=newyorkss]I am from India - just want to know what is the implicationm of the retrogression on I 485 with the I 140 approved.[/QUOTE]

newyorkss said:
I am from India - just want to know what is the implicationm of the retrogression on I 485 with the I 140 approved.

Your I-485 will not be processed until your prioroty comes due. I hope you applied for EAD at the time you did you I-485.

Brian

To piperwarrior

I am in construction project management with a background in archiecture. Very different from most of the heavy sciences background I read about here.

To Brian

Thanks. My lawyers have a fax today that says that security checks on all I 485 are delayed (is that the finger printing isssue?) and that there is no date yet that they can give me for my adjucation. Yes, I do have my EAD card. How does that help? Can I use it, before my I 485 is approved ?