EB11 I-140 approved from TSC (PP)

eb11-NSC-rfe

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

I just wanted to share this good news with all of you. This forum has been very helpful all along and I want to first thank all of you who provided useful suggestions.

I had first filed to NSC (self petition) and upgraded to PP, received RFE, as almost everyone else. But after responding to RFE, it got denied on Feb 12.

Same day I e-filed, and it went to TSC. I wrote a new cover letter and send the same supporting docs, letters (didn't send all) etc to TSC. My PP request was received by TSC on the 21st. Today, just an hr ago, I received 3 emails from CRIS saying that my case has been approved.

It's a great relief and I am really happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,

I just wanted to share this good news with all of you. This forum has been very helpful all along and I want to first thank all of you who provided useful suggestions.

My case is very similar to Madgu's. I had first filed to NSC (self petition) and upgraded to PP, received RFE, as almost everyone else. But after responding to RFE, it got denied on Feb 12.

Same day I e-filed, and it went to TSC. I wrote a new cover letter and send the same supporting docs, letters (didn't send all) etc to TSC. My PP request was received by TSC on the 21st. Today, just an hr ago, I received 3 emails from CRIS saying that my case has been approved.

Hi buddy!!! Congratulations!!!!! have a glass of wine or beer and sleep well.

Madgu, I am really happy for you! Your case encouraged me to apply again. I hope the other people who had bad luck at NSC will get the same result.

Hello all,

My case is very similar to Madgu's. I had first filed to NSC (self petition) and upgraded to PP, received RFE, as almost everyone else. But after responding to RFE, it got denied on Feb 12.

Congrats
Good Luck for I-485

Hello all,

HI EB11-NSC,
congrats with a big hand.
You deserve it, for not loosing to the tunes of NSC.
I am so happy to see the encouragement from the forum help people to get their cases approved-(though we saw few mails discouraging way back, and how we ignored it). we all should gather and celebrate it.

Hello all,

Many congratulations. TSC is great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

Congrats! Thats a great news for both you and madgu.....best of luck :) for 485 another battel :)

Hello all,

Wow, that was fast! Good for you for not loosing a beat and getting discouraged after the first time! It proves you are really extraordinary.:)

Good luck with your next step!

Thanks to everybody for thieir good wishes. As there was no lawyer help involved in this process, advices in this forum was especially useful. Hopefully my next step (I-485) will go smoothly.