EB1-Track for Nebraska cases

my ignorance....but my colleague had the same Dr with no skin test done on him and he got approved at TSC. I guess NSC has more fun seing us in pain...:confused:

It is not the case and that IO might not have looked in to your friend's medical in detail.

If you read through instructions on medical form, it is clearly mentioned that skin test is madatory and Chest x-ray if skin test is positive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with lakksh. Skin is mandatory even if you/doctor know that it is going to come +ve. They just need that info on the form that it was done. Their SOP asks to check that. I remember about 8 mos back or so, a lot of people, mainly from NSC, were getting RFEs for the same thing. Just ask the doctor to do it. I have done several TB skin test and I knew I was going to be +ve. Still had to go through it.

i do agree with you all. if skin test is +ve then you have to show x-ray. but it is mandatory to have TB skin test (+ve or -ve).

I agree with lakksh. Skin is mandatory even if you/doctor know that it is going to come +ve. They just need that info on the form that it was done. Their SOP asks to check that. I remember about 8 mos back or so, a lot of people, mainly from NSC, were getting RFEs for the same thing. Just ask the doctor to do it. I have done several TB skin test and I knew I was going to be +ve. Still had to go through it.

eb

Thanks for all your answers. But did you guys had to ask the Dr to do the skin test on you or his ofice did it ....because when I went to mine he didn't even mention skin test for TB. He just did an X-Ray and said it is negative and I am fine.
Now when I asked his office by calling tem, they say we don't do skin test for TB but just x-rays.

Tx,
kku

i do agree with you all. if skin test is +ve then you have to show x-ray. but it is mandatory to have TB skin test (+ve or -ve).

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, i did ask for skin test.

Thanks for all your answers. But did you guys had to ask the Dr to do the skin test on you or his ofice did it ....because when I went to mine he didn't even mention skin test for TB. He just did an X-Ray and said it is negative and I am fine.
Now when I asked his office by calling tem, they say we don't do skin test for TB but just x-rays.

Tx,
kku

update: E1a Approved smoothly after a long wait

Update: I just received two emails (from attorney and NSC), My EB1a 140 has been approved.

it is really a great surprise to me that NSC officers still work in the night:p
(I did ask one service request around 1 month ago)

NIW: Rd: July.2006 (SRC), approved:rolleyes:
485: Rd: July.2007(NSC to SRC), no FP yet:confused:

eb

Hello fellows,

I am so excited to share this news with ya all and have this as x'mas gift : card production ordered for both me and spouse.....at last!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

I have no words to thank so many people on this forum starting from Mr. Rajiv for this wonderful website and all others who time and on were there to answer my queries...

I always thought what the feeling could be to see this email and how people feel about it but now I can share my own feelings in one word: FREE..yes FREE of chains and any boundations, worries and stress. Great feeling!!

I wish and pray for rest of the people to be feel this feeling soon..
I will hang around for quite sometime and try to help other folks.

Best,
kku
;)

congratulations.

You were waiting since January this year. That is a long time for I485 application. Good to know you are out of this problem.

How did you work on getting your namecheck clear?
Did a service request help you?

Hello fellows,

I am so excited to share this news with ya all and have this as x'mas gift : card production ordered for both me and spouse.....at last!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

I have no words to thank so many people on this forum starting from Mr. Rajiv for this wonderful website and all others who time and on were there to answer my queries...

I always thought what the feeling could be to see this email and how people feel about it but now I can share my own feelings in one word: FREE..yes FREE of chains and any boundations, worries and stress. Great feeling!!

I wish and pray for rest of the people to be feel this feeling soon..
I will hang around for quite sometime and try to help other folks.

Best,
kku
;)

eb

Pswami,

Well, I did one and all for namecheck and in the end opened an SR, I don't know if anything helped at all or this was a normal course of time for me but I was so scared with stories of name check pending that I wrote to everyone : from First Lady to Senator..but none of them replied to my letters.
Finally, after 8 months I called NSC and they said my namecheck is clear.

My own opinion: If anyone is stuck in name check (if clear in 2 months, u r very lucky), wait for atleast 8 months and then bang their doors once every month until you finally get out of it.

Once your name check is clear, open a SR, to have them see your file if you fall in their processing times. This is what I did and received a skin test RFE on I-485. After reply, approval in 3 days.

Hope I answered your queries,

kku

congratulations.

You were waiting since January this year. That is a long time for I485 application. Good to know you are out of this problem.

How did you work on getting your namecheck clear?
Did a service request help you?