EB1 - Priority Date Poll

What is your EB1 Priority Date ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please help for this issue

This is a request for information' mine are very limited :) .
Hi I am new to the site, I just joined this night but I used to read and enjoy the site information. I just got my I140 EB1 OR (outstanding researcher) approved, it is filled by my employer. I also filed I140 EB1 ER (extraordinary researcher) filled 15 days after the EB1 OR, I did not see any LUD since transferred fro CSC to TSC on March 21. I would appreciate help on what should be the next steps. My h1 end may 2007 and I am confused between h1 extension, EAP, AP or anything else.
Thanks for the anticipated help.

mysarah said:
This is a request for information' mine are very limited :) .
Hi I am new to the site, I just joined this night but I used to read and enjoy the site information. I just got my I140 EB1 OR (outstanding researcher) approved, it is filled by my employer. I also filed I140 EB1 ER (extraordinary researcher) filled 15 days after the EB1 OR, I did not see any LUD since transferred fro CSC to TSC on March 21. I would appreciate help on what should be the next steps. My h1 end may 2007 and I am confused between h1 extension, EAP, AP or anything else.
Thanks for the anticipated help.

it will be good idea to file for H1b Extension under this circumstances. in any case it may 2007...long time to go for that.

not all people whose cases got transferred to TSC got LUD or informaing mail.
on that issue either you can wit for while or just call customer service and confirm that.

My PD is OCT 2004 and I am current from April too..but unfortunately USCIS PD doesn't apply to FBI!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :eek:

Toxsci said:
My PD is OCT 2004 and I am current from April too..but unfortunately USCIS PD doesn't apply to FBI!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :eek:

me too!
oct 2004
although they said name check cleared but no sign of progress!!
yes it is frustrating!

kiran_or said:
me too!
oct 2004
although they said name check cleared but no sign of progress!!
yes it is frustrating!
Hi Kiran,
Did you notice any LUDs? when was the last time you saw LUD?
In my opinion, if USCIS says that the name check is cleared..it may or may not be true..if you hear it from FBI (through congressman enquiry) then I would believe it.
Good luck!

Toxsci said:
Hi Kiran,
In my opinion, if USCIS says that the name check is cleared..it may or may not be true..if you hear it from FBI (through congressman enquiry) then I would believe it.
Good luck!
thats interesting!
i got to hera at infopass appointemn that name check is cleared
and congressional enquiry told me they are ready to review my case
i never got any LUD
hope fully it cleared

Toxsci said:
Hi Kiran,
Good luck!

Hey TOxsci
i might have asked you this earlier
did you rechecked with someone whether your name check is done by now or not!

Thank you eb1doc very much for your fast response;

eb1doc said:
it will be good idea to file for H1b Extension under this circumstances. in any case it may 2007...long time to go for that.

not all people whose cases got transferred to TSC got LUD or informaing mail.
on that issue either you can wit for while or just call customer service and confirm that.

Also when should I be able to file 485 I really do not understand that PD I even looked at the visa bulletine web site but not understand it yet, still confuse about manythings. so I would appreciate your advices in many other issues. Is there wating for Africa for PD or current and waht current means.
Thanks agin very much.

eb1doc said:
Hey TOxsci
i might have asked you this earlier
did you rechecked with someone whether your name check is done by now or not!
Hi Eb1doc,
As per TSC it is still pending. I called them last month and the lady who picked up was very nice and helpful..which makes me believe what she said was right!
I have just initiated another enquiry through the senator..let us see what happens..
Good luck to you.
Toxsci

mysarah said:
Also when should I be able to file 485 I really do not understand that PD I even looked at the visa bulletine web site but not understand it yet, still confuse about manythings. so I would appreciate your advices in many other issues. Is there wating for Africa for PD or current and waht current means.
Thanks agin very much.

If you are from africa then there is no waiting for you!! if fact don't scratch ur head over visa bulletin just go ahead and file I-485.

Toxsci said:
Hi Eb1doc,
As per TSC it is still pending. I called them last month and the lady who picked up was very nice and helpful..which makes me believe what she said was right!
I have just initiated another enquiry through the senator..let us see what happens..
Good luck to you.
Toxsci
Thanks Toxsci......all the best to you too.
hopefully USCIS open its surprise bag soon for us !!

Thank you greatly for your sincer help

eb1doc said:
If you are from africa then there is no waiting for you!! if fact don't scratch ur head over visa bulletin just go ahead and file I-485.
Thank you greatly for your sincer help :)

485 Approved !!

Friends

finally recd the email for 485 approval yesterday !! spouse is not approved though .....

best of luck to all who are waiting, wish all of you receive good news soon.............

EB1 India
140/485 ND June 8 2005
140 approved Oct 2005
485 approved May 18 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
gcnow_05 said:
Friends

finally recd the email for 485 approval yesterday !! spouse is not approved though .....

best of luck to all who are waiting, wish all of you receive good news soon.............

EB1 India
140/485 ND June 8 2005
140 approved Oct 2005
485 approved May 18 2006
quite encouraging!
congratulations!!

gcnow_05 said:
Friends

EB1 India
140/485 ND June 8 2005
140 approved Oct 2005
485 approved May 18 2006

Congratulations and good luck!

gcnow_05 said:
Friends
EB1 India
140/485 ND June 8 2005
140 approved Oct 2005
485 approved May 18 2006

congrats!
which center?