EB1-OR Transferred from CSC to TSC on 3/21, but No Transfer Notice from TSC or LUD?

michaelhryu

Registered Users (C)
As I posted earlier, my EB1-OR case was transferred to TSC from CSC on 3/21. However, I haven't heard anything from TSC yet since then, neither Receipt Notice nor LUD. Is there anyone who is in a similar situation? What should I do rahter than just waiting?

Michael
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I-140 TSC Eb1-OR RD 11/04/05 ND 11/09/05 LUD (Transferred to TSC) 3/21/06

If your date is current, place a call and talk to someone at the service center and ask them to explain why you havent received a decision yet.

also ask your lawyer to place an enquiry.

TSC FAX Number?

Does anyone know the FAX No. for Texas Service Center, please? Is there any FAX inquiry form for TSC available online? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eb1/eb2

This is my first time to this forum. My dates for EB1/EB2 are very similar to yours. You are lucky as I am still waiting for my I-485 approval.

I-140/I-765/I-131/I-485 concurrent filing (EB1/EB2) 10/4/04
EAD/AP approved 11/04
I-140 EB1 approved 03 2005
I-140 EB2 approved 04/2005
FP 05/2005

I called USCIS in october 2005 when my date became current and was told that it is under process. There is no LUD online since then. Does someone has any suggestions to find out which stage my case is stuck at? Appreciate your input.

Durrani does it mean you are from a non-retro country (not India China). I am sorry but I would venture to guess that you are stuck in name-check. call them again and verify. If you are from non-retro countries then you have been current for last nine months. stuck in name check is the only explanation.

Receipt Notice Arrived!

A receipt notice came at last! It reads:

"On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Is it really taking between 400 and 450 days for TSC to process EB1-OR application?

EB1-OR approval email arrived a day after receipt notice!

Finally, approval notice arrived today. It reads:

“This case has been approved. On May 18, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.”

Now, where do I go from here? Any tips on packaging I485 application materials, please?

Thanks to all of you who have posted invaluable information on this forum! To anyone in a similar situation as I have been, just give one more day, good news will come tomorrow if not today!

Michael
I-140 TSC EB1-OR RD 11/04/05 ND 11/09/05
LUD (Transferred to TSC) 3/21/06
LUD (Receipt at TSC) 5/17/06
LUD (Approval) 5/18/06

michaelhryu said:
Finally, approval notice arrived today. It reads:

“This case has been approved. On May 18, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.”

Now, where do I go from here? Any tips on packaging I485 application materials, please?

Thanks to all of you who have posted invaluable information on this forum! To anyone in a similar situation as I have been, just give one more day, good news will come tomorrow if not today!

Michael
I-140 TSC EB1-OR RD 11/04/05 ND 11/09/05
LUD (Transferred to TSC) 3/21/06
LUD (Receipt at TSC) 5/17/06
LUD (Approval) 5/18/06

congratulations!
I-485 is very simple....practically don't have to apply brain!!

Thanks a lot eb1doc! I remember you once posted I485 cheklist (for spouse?) but couldn't find it. Would you please tell me about it again or point to a link?

no problem!
here it is
Spouse check list!
Documents are arranged in the Following Order
1. USCIS Form I-485
• 2 USCIS Pictures in the envelope clipped to the upper right corner.
• USCIS check for $3XX in the envelope clipped to the upper right corner.
2. USCIS Form I-765
• 2 USCIS Pictures in the envelope and clipped to the upper right corner.
• USCIS check for $1XXin the envelope clipped to the upper right corner.

2a. USCIS Form I-131 AP
• USCIS check for $1XX in the envelope clipped to the upper right corner.
3. USCIS Form G-325-A (all four pages).
4. Copy of I-140 petition for EB1/NIW – submitted concurrently/ or approved by petitioner
5.Copy of birth certificate (Notarized non-availability certificate & two
notarized affidavits as proof of birth date, place and parents information.)
6. Copy of marriage certificate.
7.Copy of US Visas from Passport.
8. Copy of most recent I-94 arrival & departure record.
9. Clear Color Copy of the Picture Page in the passport and each page of the passport.
10. Copy of Identification proofs: Driver License, University I D.
11. Copies of all IAP66, I-20 & I-797 INS / BCIS / USCIS Approval Notices.
12. if applicable Copy of wavier certificate for two-year foreign residency.
13. if spouse is on F1: Copy of Employment Authorization issued by University XX for on-campus work.
14. Completed I-693 and I-693 Supplement 1 Medical Exam from USCIS Physician in Sealed Envelope.

Last edited by a moderator:
this one is for you
Petitioner
Documents are arranged in the Following Order
1. USCIS Form I-485
• 2 USCIS Pictures in the envelope clipped to the upper right corner.
• USCIS check for $3XX in the envelope clipped to the upper right corner.
2. USCIS Form I-765 EAD

2a. USCIS Form I-131 AP
3. USCIS Form G-325-A (all four pages)
4. Copy of I-140 petition for EB1/NIW submitted concurrently/ or approved
5. Letter from employer stating job title, dates of employment, salary and probability of future employment.
6. Copy of birth certificate.
7. Copy of marriage certificate.
8. Copy of US Visas from Passport.
9. Copy of most recent I-94 arrival & departure record.
10. Clear Color Copy of the Picture Page in the passport and complete passport.
11. Copy of Identification proofs: Driver License, University I D.
12. Copies of all IAP66, I-797 INS / BCIS / USCIS Approval Notices.
13. If applicable Copy of wavier certificate for two-year foreign residency.
14. Completed I-693 and I-693 Supplement 1 Medical Exam from USCIS Physician in Sealed Envelope.

email/phone number to contact texas center

michaelhryu said:
Does anyone know the FAX No. for Texas Service Center, please? Is there any FAX inquiry form for TSC available online? Thanks!

hello;
Do you know email/phone number to contact texas center, my I140 did not have any LUD since transfered in March 21, AD 12/15/05.

mysarah said:
hello;
Do you know email/phone number to contact texas center, my I140 did not have any LUD since transfered in March 21, AD 12/15/05.

as per my experience calling always work better than faxing!

Thank you I just got LUD few hours ago

eb1doc said:

Thank you I just got LUD few hours ago "on March 29 we recived the case.... 400-500 days....." may be something will come soon, I will let you know, again many thanks for your help :)

You will hear good news tomorrow morning!

Judging from my own experience, I believe your petition has been approved and you will receive an approval notice early tomorrow morning.

Michael
I-140 EB1-OR CSC RD 11/04/05 ND 11/09/05
LUD (Transfer Notice) 03/22/06 (Transferred to TSC 3/21/06)
LUD (Receipt Notice) 5/17/06 (Received by TSC 3/29/06)
LUD (Approval) 5/18/06

Not yet

michaelhryu said:
Judging from my own experience, I believe your petition has been approved and you will receive an approval notice early tomorrow morning.

Michael
LUD (Approval) 5/18/06

Thanks Michael, I was on my email the whole day but nothing until now.
I will keep you posted

Got approval

michaelhryu said:

Michael
LUD (Approval) 5/18/06

Thanks Michael, my case approved today, do you know if one can file two I485, since one will be filed by the employer for my EB1 OR and one by me for EB1 EA filed by me.
Thanks

I realy need your input in that issue.

eb1doc said:

Hi Eb1doc, it looks for me you are one of few experts and helpful for many of us. I realy need your input in that issue.

Today I got my second I140 aroved. As you know I now I have two approved I 140 EB1 OR (filed by employer) and EB1 EA (filed by me). My employer will file I458 for me can I file another 485 at the same time for my own in case something unexpected happened in the future. Your response will be greatly appreciated.