EB1-OR I-485 approved at TSC

ioananv

Registered Users (C)
My and my husband's I-485's have been approved this morning (card production ordered). Details in my signature. Obviously we were not stuck in name check (we are from Romania). Hopefully, you'll get the good news soon!

Good luck to everybody!!!!

Thank you, Rama, do you have any news about your application? I think you should expect approval soon!

Thank you, Chatterjee, and congratulations to you, too! I think we are both very lucky, I wasn't expecting approval until the end of the year!

Thank you, gc_eb1ea, hopefully you'll get approval soon!

I have been very busy lately, but I was just preparing to become more involved in the green card process: I had just made an infopass appointment for tomorrow, and had sent letters to FBI requesting our records (FOIPA) yesterday. I'm just so happy I don't need them anymore!:)

I am not sure, after those LUDS on 5/14 and 5/15 no activity. I presumed that it might be b'coz of the service request, I initiated, but technically I was not eligible for the SR, I did, received a letter stating that my case is still with in the processing dates (which is true), but the interesting thing is the letter was dated on 5/11. I called up on April 30th. This is what might have happened.
After my call, they might have picked up my file and might have looked at it, probably lack of security clearance they might have just had it on the table. Probably as per RD, they might have revisited the case on 14 and 15 of May and as it might be still not cleared? They might have had it in the cold storage.
Anyways enjoy the day and have a ball.
Rama

ARe you from India or any other retrogressed country file din EB-1 category. The reason I am asking I have similar case as your. my FD for 485 in TSC is 2/22/2007, still wiainting. If u tell ur country of birth then I can see some trend. See my signature for details on my case.

Thank you, Rama, do you have any news about your application? I think you should expect approval soon!

Thank you, Chatterjee, and congratulations to you, too! I think we are both very lucky, I wasn't expecting approval until the end of the year!

Thank you, gc_eb1ea, hopefully you'll get approval soon!

I have been very busy lately, but I was just preparing to become more involved in the green card process: I had just made an infopass appointment for tomorrow, and had sent letters to FBI requesting our records (FOIPA) yesterday. I'm just so happy I don't need them anymore!:)

ioananv is from Romania. congrats - you won the battle.

ARe you from India or any other retrogressed country file din EB-1 category. The reason I am asking I have similar case as your. my FD for 485 in TSC is 2/22/2007, still wiainting. If u tell ur country of birth then I can see some trend. See my signature for details on my case.

deena_etc, pradeep07, good_y, 2006Hunter thank you for your wishes! Hope you get your approvals soon!

Mogambo1, I am not from India. I think you should get your approval soon, since your EB2 I-485 will be current in a few days. One of your applications should get approved. If I were you I would bug them until they approve you.

Rama, have you tried talking to an actual immigration officer? Either by Infopass, or by using the POJ trick: call 1-800-375-5283, choose options 1,2,2,6,1, enter SRC#, 1,3,4 (cases got separated, or something like this). You are then transfered to TSC (if not, try again later). I tried once (the day before the approval) but got an unhelpful officer who did not want to tell me anything. But I've read in this forum that sometimes one can get to talk to a nice officer, who could give some details about the case.

Don't lose hope, guys! I think many of you will get approvals soon!

Good luck!:)

Iaananv,

I think you should get your approval soon, since your EB2 I-485 will be current in a few days.
Ioananv, when you say this you mean availability of visa numbers as EB2 are already current for Indians .

deena_etc, pradeep07, good_y, 2006Hunter thank you for your wishes! Hope you get your approvals soon!

Mogambo1, I am not from India. I think you should get your approval soon, since your EB2 I-485 will be current in a few days. One of your applications should get approved. If I were you I would bug them until they approve you.

Rama, have you tried talking to an actual immigration officer? Either by Infopass, or by using the POJ trick: call 1-800-375-5283, choose options 1,2,2,6,1, enter SRC#, 1,3,4 (cases got separated, or something like this). You are then transfered to TSC (if not, try again later). I tried once (the day before the approval) but got an unhelpful officer who did not want to tell me anything. But I've read in this forum that sometimes one can get to talk to a nice officer, who could give some details about the case.

Don't lose hope, guys! I think many of you will get approvals soon!

Good luck!:)

Iaananv,
Ioananv, when you say this you mean availability of visa numbers as EB2 are already current for Indians .

No, EB2 is not current for Indians now. It will become current starting July 1st, so Ioananv is technically correct.

Yes! I did talk to IO on phone, I have a log of my conversations with the IO officers over a period of time. I did not get to info appt yet. I am waiting on the processing dates to come, cross oct 5th 2006 (my RD) then would work on that.
Thanks for the assurance, I appreciate that.
Rama

Thank you madgu for your wishes. I hope your spouse's case will be approved soon.

Rama, thank you for your answer, I wish you good luck!

:)