Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Pending since Sept-Dec., 2002.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Pending since January-June, 2003.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hz123

Registered Users (C)
My EB1-OR (I-140)is pending for over 440 days since we submited it in early March, 2002. So far there is no any response from VSC. My lawer called VSC three times but it seems it didn't help at all. I am wondering how many EB1-OR filed around March, April 2002 are still wandering in the middle of nowhere? Please response to this thread if you are in the same situation. Thank you.

I-140: March, 2002.
I-485: September, 2002.
Fingerprint done in November, 2002.
No REF.

Should I apply other categories of I-140 now or keep despartely waiting for another xxx days?? Please give your advise.
:(

I-140 ND April 24, 2002
I-485 ND, August 28, 2002

At least 4 other I-140 are still pending with the same ND.

add me too

EB1-OR ND : may2002
I-485 : dec 2002
FP: march 2003
EAD and Ap approval Feb 2003
No news yet????
shobhana

Add mine too...

Mine is not yet 400 days..., but still

EB1-OR ND : July2002
I-485 : Sep 2002
FP: Oct 2002
EAD and Ap approval Dec 2002
No news yet????

:confused:

Sorry to say this, friends, but VSC is f***ed up when it comes to EB1-OR I-140. I think we have no option but to give up all hope of their approving the petitions in reasonable time. For my part, I am preparing to file an NIW/EA self-petition with the CSC, which is processing cases faster. That way, at least our fate is not wholly in VSC's hands.....

Originally posted by gc-despo
Sorry to say this, friends, but VSC is f***ed up when it comes to EB1-OR I-140. I think we have no option but to give up all hope of their approving the petitions in reasonable time. For my part, I am preparing to file an NIW/EA self-petition with the CSC, which is processing cases faster. That way, at least our fate is not wholly in VSC's hands.....

One thing you might want to try is contacting your Congressman or Senator. They usual have a liason that deal with this sort of thing. They may or not be of help. They could at least put in a call for you. They are not without influence. A family member recently married an American citizen. She has a job where she is in constant contact with politicians' offices. She called in a favor and the total time from petition to Permanent Resident Card in hand was eight months. This included filing the I-130 (I believe), AOS, fingerprinting, EAD/AP, interview, stamping, receiving the card. It *can* be done.

Brian