EB1-OR approved in one month

satu

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,

My EB1-OR case was approved in one month time at TSC. This forum was a great resource for me, and helped me a lot in answering numerous questions. Good luck to everyone!

Thanks.

congrats satu!! thats is unvleievable, did u put an extra packet with application;-)

:D
satu said:
Hello everyone,

My EB1-OR case was approved in one month time at TSC. This forum was a great resource for me, and helped me a lot in answering numerous questions. Good luck to everyone!

Thanks.

congrauts!

satu said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks.
Congratulations and welcome to the I485-waiting club!
Can u please post more details? Did you already file 485??

I filed I-485 concurrent along with EAD/AP (also approved). Fingerprints are scheduled for next month. No LUDs on I-485 though - its still to early for me to expect something on 485..

How do you get LUDs?

Toxsci said:
Congratulations and welcome to the I485-waiting club!
Can u please post more details? Did you already file 485??
I just sent out I-485 to NSC about two weeks ago. How do you guys check LUDs (Last Updated Date?)? Thanks!

did get receipt number already?

jywantsgc said:
I just sent out I-485 to NSC about two weeks ago. How do you guys check LUDs (Last Updated Date?)? Thanks!
First you need to register ur case with the receipt number (which you will get in about 15 days from USCIS) at https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/termsconditions.jsp?contextType=CU_EN
After registration, you can log in and check the status and also sign up for e-mail updates.
Good luck.