EB1 from Oct 04

Jag59

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Are there any EB1's from Oct or Nov 04 RD that have just recd 485 approvals?
Jag59

Yes I was approved recently

I was approved recently.
EB1
I-140/I-485 (concurrent): Sept 23, 2004
I-140 approved: May 2005
I-485 approved: Greencard received for myself, Spouse and daughter: April 13, 2006

Jai good to hear back from you. great to hear you were approved. Did you have any LUDs after approval and before getting cards?

Hi Nikka

Congrats on your approval!! No there were no LUDS, no RFE's nothing so ever before approval just received 9 emails and got cards after 2 days.

This might not a real rpelay but it is a request for information.
Hi I am new to the site, I just joined this night but I used to read and enjoy the site information. I just got my I140 EB1 OR (outstanding researcher) approved, it is filled by my employer. I also filed I140 EB1 ER (extraordinary researcher) filled 15 days after the EB1 OR, I did not see any LUD since transferred fro CSC to TSC on March 21. I would appreciate help on what should be the next steps. My h1 end may 2007 and I am confused between h1 extension, EAP, AP or anything else.
Thanks for the anticipated help.
:)

Need your advice, thanks

:) This might not a real rpelay but it is a request for information.
Hi I am new to the site, I just joined this night but I used to read and enjoy the site information. I just got my I140 EB1 OR (outstanding researcher) approved, it is filled by my employer. I also filed I140 EB1 ER (extraordinary researcher) filled 15 days after the EB1 OR, I did not see any LUD since transferred fro CSC to TSC on March 21. I would appreciate help on what should be the next steps. My h1 end may 2007 and I am confused between h1 extension, EAD, AP or anything else. Also when should I be able to file 485 is there wating for Africa for PD or current and waht current means.

I-485 TSC Oct4.2004

Hi Jag59 and Toxsci!

I am in this boat too! My details:
Eb1/EB2
I-140, I131,I-765,I-485 file concurrently Oct 4,2004
AP/EAD approved Nov2004, renewed Aug 2005
EB1 I-140 approved March 05
Eb2 I-140 approved April 2005
FP for I-485 April 2005
Waiting since then!!!

My date became current in Oct 2005 and I called USCIS and received the generic response that case is under review and that I shall be informed when an action is taken. Looking among the members of this forum I find out that at TSC I am the third or fourth longest case waiting for I-485
I had one question to both of you guys. How do you find out that your case is stuck up in FBI or for that matter any other stage? Appreciate your input.
Thanks

sfdurrani said:
Hi Jag59 and Toxsci!

I am in this boat too! My details:
Eb1/EB2
I-140, I131,I-765,I-485 file concurrently Oct 4,2004
AP/EAD approved Nov2004, renewed Aug 2005
EB1 I-140 approved March 05
Eb2 I-140 approved April 2005
FP for I-485 April 2005
Waiting since then!!!

My date became current in Oct 2005 and I called USCIS and received the generic response that case is under review and that I shall be informed when an action is taken. Looking among the members of this forum I find out that at TSC I am the third or fourth longest case waiting for I-485
I had one question to both of you guys. How do you find out that your case is stuck up in FBI or for that matter any other stage? Appreciate your input.
Thanks
By contacting your elected representative. I requested congressman to contact FBI who in turn wrote back to him saying that my name check is pending. You can also call TSC directly and if the person who picks up your phone is nice, then they will tell you about it.
Good luck,
Toxsci

request for information.

jai_GC said:
I was approved recently.
EB1
I-140/I-485 (concurrent): Sept 23, 2004
I-140 approved: May 2005
I-485 approved: Greencard received for myself, Spouse and daughter: April 13, 2006
This is a request for information.
Hi I am new to the site, I just joined this night but I used to read and enjoy the site information. I just got my I140 EB1 OR (outstanding researcher) approved, it is filled by my employer. I also filed I140 EB1 ER (extraordinary researcher) filled 15 days after EB1 OR, not approved yet I did not see any LUD since transferred fro CSC to TSC on March 21. I would appreciate help on what should be the next steps. My h1 end may 2007 and I am confused between h1 extension, EAD, AP or anything else.

Sarah

My opinion is that you should get H1 extension, apply for and keep parole and EAD with you. I know this is a costly route but I think this is the least problematic way. Plus you got approved in the OR category indicating you may not have to pay for these things from your own pocket.

nikkasingh said:
Sarah

My opinion is that you should get H1 extension, apply for and keep parole and EAD with you. I know this is a costly route but I think this is the least problematic way. Plus you got approved in the OR category indicating you may not have to pay for these things from your own pocket.

Nikka;
I would like to thank you for your response and excellent recommendations.
Thanks