EB1, EB2 June 04 or earlier cases pending thread!!

ab kya karun

Registered Users (C)
Please post your information here if you are EB1 or EB2 category and filed for I-485 in June 04 or earlier and still have case pending. TSC apparently is reporting that they are processing cases for July 1, 2004. I suspect there may be more people like me, who have their cases from before that date still pending. Some may even have not seen a LUD change for several months.

I am a 2003 filer

ab kya karun said:
Please post your information here if you are EB1 or EB2 category and filed for I-485 in June 04 or earlier and still have case pending. TSC apparently is reporting that they are processing cases for July 1, 2004. I suspect there may be more people like me, who have their cases from before that date still pending. Some may even have not seen a LUD change for several months.

When your spouse received the 485 RFE, there was no LUD change? Mine got LUD changed when the INS sent us RFEs.

Unfortunately I am one of them. I don't know what is going on. I can't "find" it!

ab kya karun said:

ab kya karun said:

here are my details, can we send a expedite request after 30 or 60 days of TSC passing your filing date, does anybody have a idea, please let me know

Mu LUD did not change as RFE was for spouse. Her LUD did change!

My last LUD change was Sept 04, when we did an inquiry as to why I had not received FP notice. They gave their usual reply and the message has remained unchanged since then.

I believe we can do an inquiry after it is 30 days past the processing dates. However, for now TSC reports that they are processing cases with receipt date of 4/2004 officially. AILA usually has correct dates, but TSC would not accept that.

I am planning on asking the Congressman to check into it, and will send an inquiry through my lawyer, once the official TSc dates come out as over 30 days past date of filing for I-485

count me in, EB2, 03/04

cound me in. my case is pending since the name check thing, man, who knows how long should I wait?

btw, official uscis.org already says July 1 of the latest processing date.

wait485Ga!!

Thanks for updating me on the official TSC website processing dates. I am emailing my lawyer to do a formal inquiry. This gives me better grounds to approach the congressman also!!

Dicksonrobert, I think you will be getting approval soon!!

These namechecks are killing us!!! There is no good way to get any reply from FBI. There does not seem to be any reason why it takes them months and months to get it done. The worst thing is that for people whose cases are being delayed beyond the processing dates, there is also no way to expedite it!!

Find!!
Try calling TSC using POJ's method for separated cases. I tried it, and a lady at TSC told me that my case is pending namecheck by FBI.

Not EB1 or EB2 but have a comment

Guys and Gals,

I am an EB3 but if you are EB1 and EB2 and your filing dates are well before July 04, its time to make a lot of noise. Take this up with Congressman and Senators. Write letters to the FBI namecheck division. If you are able to get in touch with the right people the FBI acts quickly. I know its not easy to find that right person but give a lot of people a try. Who knows what might click. With my messed up application I have always done this and one way or another I have gotten some sort of results. All of you should try to do the same.

Good luck.

saras

LUD Today .....Whats Up!!!!!

Ab kya karun....I agree with u on that.....This whole process is a rifle shooting contest with the apple target sitting miles away out of sight. As some gamblers might it is a CRAP SHOOT. Anyways...I had an LUD Today...Hope this good news for all

I agree with Saras!!

I have already sent letters to namecheck department of FBI!! I have asked my Lawyer to do a formal inquiry. Next week I plan to send my information to the congressman and Ombudsman to take it up with FBI/TSC. I would urge everybody whose case is past due to do the same. If no results with congressman, then I will talk to the senator.

me too

agree, and are ready to make some noise.

I140:ND 6/11/2004, AD 2/1/2005
I 485: ND 6/11/2004, AD ???
LUD: 2/2/2005, 7/19/2005

Looks like the noise I made is paying off???????

there was another LUD on my case today.....!!!!!!!! suprise suprise.........

Dicksonrobert! Good to hear that!!

Did you also contact FBI yourself. If so how, and did they respond. How soon was the senator able to get the answer, and did her actually help expedite namecheck.

I am sending my information to Ombudsman and am going to talk to the congressman to have them look into my case. I am told by TSC that my namecheck is pending!!

AKK...i only spoke to senator's secy....lol

AKK...i checked my status on aug 4 using POJs methodology(BTW....that path has been plugged by the BCIS) there was an LUD on the 19th and 22nd...Meanwhile, the Secy was following up on the FBI/BCIS about the case . I have no idea if this pushed the case forward....but...something is clicking in the background....

I485 approved...Please c signature

Hello All,
I received email stating I485 approval(no mention of card in email)....what happens now???? Please explain

Congrats

dicksonrobert said:
Hello All,
I received email stating I485 approval(no mention of card in email)....what happens now???? Please explain

dicksonrobert,

Its great to hear of your approval. Enjoy the freedom.

regards,

saras