EB1-EA @ TSC approved, no PP/RFE

I also got my I-140 EB1A approved in TSC, but two weeks after the response to RFE.
I mailed out I-485 before August 1st. But now we only got receipts for me and my spouse, not for my son. The checks for my son are also not cashed. I worry what happened. I remember that I put three envelopes into one big envelopes for three of us. Whey they missed my son's envelopes?

I also got my I-140 EB1A approved in TSC, but two weeks after the response to RFE.
I mailed out I-485 before August 1st. But now we only got receipts for me and my spouse, not for my son. The checks for my son are also not cashed. I worry what happened. I remember that I put three envelopes into one big envelopes for three of us. Whey they missed my son's envelopes?

Congrats IIp1 on ur I-140 approval.

CRIS update today

My EB1-EA I-140 was approved on Oct 15 but no update on CRIS system. But surprisingly I got an e-mail from CRIS today saying that my case has been accepted.

I don't know whether this is case for me or for others too..Anyway TSC is updating their system-thats good sign

Sure looks like it. I noticed a person from TSC stating that he got his EAD approval emails today even though he has been having his card for 40+ days now :eek:

I hired a lawyer (will PM if someone needs his contact details). Below are my credentials

PhD in Food Science and Microbiology
14 publications, 11 first authored
60 ISI citations, 10-15 non -ISI citations
20 Months of Post -Doc experience
Reviewed about 10 papers for 7 International Journals
Obtained international scholarships, travel awards and research awards.
Attended few internatioanal conferences.
Membership in two professional organisations
Submitted ONLY SIX support letters (3 known-PhD/Post Doc supervisors and 3 unknown -but known thro profession)

My lawyer wrote 8-page cover letter (even I was worried about it, now feel happy that was writtten to points we claimed and not diluted to weak criteria) and claimed: 1. Publications, 2. Significance of my work and 3. Review of others work..

I will be around here to help others.

Good luck
Hi Lakksh, do you mind sharing your experience in finding non-ISI citations? --- through google scholar? I tried there and found that all of them are the same as my ISI citations. Thank you in advance !

Hi Lakksh, do you mind sharing your experience in finding non-ISI citations? --- through google scholar? I tried there and found that all of them are the same as my ISI citations. Thank you in advance !

The Non- Si citations could be citations from books (try google books), thesis, government/provate publications, online magazines..etc... I found all of them thro google only but spend a lot of time though