Eb1- Ea Rfe Help !

You can

hire a lawyer any time; but how much help now? You need to look at your RFE. If RFE is intent to deny, even best lawyer could not rescue.
It seems that you need a better title other than postgraduate researcher for EB1 and your case is weak.
OR must be signed by the person designated by INS.

Chill

Take it easy. Why so mad at others, if you are such an achiever why do you care about others applying? Good luck on your application.

DO NOT GIVE UP

Pranav,

Do not get discouraged by some of the earlier postings scaring you or humiliating you. I am the beneficiary of a successful EB1-EA petition that was self-petitioned and approved recently by the TSC. I don\'t consider myself having "extraordinary ability" but I just presented my case with adequate evidences to satisfy the legal requirements listed in the EB1-EA category (Sec. 203 (b) (1) (A).).

Honestly, I do not think your case is strong but I don\'t believe it is a lost cause. In your case, you might not have documented sufficiently that your work has been acclaimed internationally. Here are some suggestions that you can consider to present this aspect in you case:

1. Get new letters from experts explicitly stating that "YOU AND YOUR WORK IS KNOWN INTERNATIONALLY THROUGH PUBLICATION IN JOURNALS WITH INTERNATIONAL CIRCULATION AND PRESENTATIONS IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES".

2. Get letters from international experts in your field who knows or uses your work (for example, if this person has referred your work in his own papers, he should not have any problem writing it for the INS).

3. Document your work has been published in international journals. Get a letter from the journal/ or print outs from their web pages that shows that the journal is read by scientists from all over the world and what is the acceptance rate for the journal.

4. If a paper written by researchers from a foreign university referred your work, submit that as evidence. It shows that you and your work is internationally known.

5. If you have collaborated or worked with foreign scientists and have proof of these endeavors through publication/presentation/letters document them appropriately.

Also consider other positive suggestions that will come out of this discussion board.

Good Luck