EB1-EA at VSC also approved today

Satish SP

EB1-Extraordinary ability was also approved today. Just could check the phone message.
EB1-OR was approved on 7/21. Both cases were similar with few changes
Details in my previous message.

Satish :) ...a happy guy

No Title

Congratulations! Did you file both petitions yourself (EA & OR).
What was the main difference in the two? I am planning to try EA
after just having filed for OR. I would like to avoid paying again
for something similar.

No Title

The recommendation letters were exactly similar except the sentence mentioning that the petition was for Extraordinary ability or for outstanding researcher. I got the letters at the same time from each person.
The text for the petition was slightly different but I would say it was about 95% similar. I went through a lawyer and he didn\'t charge much (few hundred dollars extra). The two petitions were filed about less than a week apart.
Check with your lawyer if he is willing to file for EA. I know some lawyers take this as a totally new case for fees. I wouldn\'t recommend filing yourself except the fees are astronomical for the second petition. But for sure you should give it a try.

Good Luck
Satish

No Title

Could you tell me who is your attorney , phone, and email address ? when did you send your application? how much did he charge it? Thanks. Loser

No Title

When you file for green card (I-485 or CP) after an approved I-140 petition, do you have to indicate that there was/is another I-140 approved or pending in another category? Thank you for your advice.

No Title

Hi,

I have an employer-sponsored NIW approved in 97 and my 485 was just submitted. Can I change jobs before I get my
GC? If yes, how safe is it and what are the steps involved?

Thanks.

EC

No Title

hi i am looking for a good lawyer. could you please give your lawyers name and his email address. if you want you can mail his name to my personal email sjee1773@yahoo.com

thank you