EB1-EA Approved at TSC

gc_eb1ea

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

My EB1 e-file petition has been approved at TSC.

Please see my signature for the dates. I upgraded my application to PP on March 22nd, and had LUDs on 23rd and 24th. The weird thing is that there has been no LUD since then. This morning I was feeling restless so I called the TSC PP hotline number. I was told that my case has been approved on April 3rd. What a pleasant surprise! However, there is still no LUD on the USCIS website. The status is still "Request for premium processing" with LUD on March 24th. How is this possible that my case has been approved without any further LUDs?

Can I start celebrating or should I still keep my fingers crossed :)

Hi Folks,

My EB1 e-file petition has been approved at TSC.

Please see my signature for the dates. I upgraded my application to PP on March 22nd, and had LUDs on 23rd and 24th. The weird thing is that there has been no LUD since then. This morning I was feeling restless so I called the TSC PP hotline number. I was told that my case has been approved on April 3rd. What a pleasant surprise! However, there is still no LUD on the USCIS website. The status is still "Request for premium processing" with LUD on March 24th. How is this possible that my case has been approved without any further LUDs?

Can I start celebrating or should I still keep my fingers crossed :)

YOu might see LUD today or tomorrow anytime. Congratulations....

These are my credentials in brief:

- Ph.D. in 2004 from a top 3 US university in Computer Engineering area.
- 11 publications (including both International Journals and Conferences).
- 40 citations (including citations in text-books, Ph.D. theses and Journal papers).
- 1 approved patent. 2 pending.
- 7 very strong reference letters (including 4 from industry research folks)
- Co-chair of an ACM (Association of Computing Machinery) Committee. All other members of this committee are senior and renowned professors.
- Program Committee member of an international conference.
- Review committee member for two of the top conferences in Computer Engineering area (This is solely based on invitations by conference chairs).
- Got a very strong letter from my current employer (CEO, actually) describing my role as extremely critical for the company.
- Also received fellowships during graduate studiies but did not use that for a criterion. Casually mentioned it though in the cover letter.

congratulations...

Hi, congratulations on your approval of I-140. Could you please inform how did you find citations in theses and textbooks.

Btw, I just received those 3 magic emails from CRIS saying that my approval notice has been sent :) The LUD has also changed to 04/04/2007 and the website shows the status as "Approval Notice Sent".

Thanks to all the forum members for helping me out. Everyone here is really nice to share their experiences, and my approval would not have been possible without your help and guidance. Thanks again!

Btw, I just received those 3 magic emails from CRIS saying that my approval notice has been sent :) The LUD has also changed to 04/04/2007 and the website shows the status as "Approval Notice Sent".

Thanks to all the forum members for helping me out. Everyone here is really nice to share their experiences, and my approval would not have been possible without your help and guidance. Thanks again!

Congrats GC_eb1ea. I am planning to submit my I140 in EBIEA within this month. I would like to go for Premium Processing. Please can you tell me the procedure to request Premium processing after sending the documents.
Thank you.

congrats buddy !!! enjoy ur day !!
===
I am sick and tired on drafting support letter .. I drafted 15 letters so far !! now I am really out of stock of my words !! uff what a pain ... let's see how far I can extend ...but I really need some new ideas .. any help from the forum???????

Don't worry, Pana. You will get through this. Btw, did you sort out with TSC that they received your supporting documents or not?

congrats buddy !!! enjoy ur day !!
===
I am sick and tired on drafting support letter .. I drafted 15 letters so far !! now I am really out of stock of my words !! uff what a pain ... let's see how far I can extend ...but I really need some new ideas .. any help from the forum???????

Don't worry, Pana. You will get through this. Btw, did you sort out with TSC that they received your supporting documents or not?

No. we are not making it a big issue as we have a copy of everything and TSC always denying any receipt of my docs and also usps tracking no is missing .. I am not happy with my attorney anymore but what to do already started my journey with her ... let's see how far it goes .. Just couple of more days .. well, I can wait !!!

We are including couple of more new things for the best!

congratulations!!!

I am about to file my I-140 using PP. Could you give some suggestions to the following questions? Thanks a lot!

1) when e-file 140, will this always go to TSC? I was concerned by the many RFEs from NSC and therefore do not want to file 140 and PP together to NSC using regular filing.

2) when requesting PP later, did you do it by e-filing or regular filing? Should applicants only request PP after they receive the supporting documents (assuming their website will tell us this promptly)?

3) For my case, I plan to use awards (>10), authorship (>15 journal + conference), judge (for >5 journals/conferences) and contributions (5 letters and 8 invited talks/keynote speech). I am not sure if I should also list membership there or not because for the key memberships in my field almost all professors/doctoral students can join in. My citations are only about 10. Any suggestions? (better not to list them because not very strong or should I mention them?)

4) I tried e-filing 140, and was confused by the first question (see below). I will apply by myself. So should I choose "yes" or "no"? What does it mean by "authorized for central filing or sole jurisdiction"?

"Are you authorized for Centralized Filing or Sole Jurisdiction or is this
filing for an internationally recognized athlete, group, team sports
organization, or Canadian Custom Harvester?

If yes, please select the appropriate Service Center processing location
below."

Many thanks again!

Congratulations, gc_eb1ea. Good luck with your I-485. I have sent you a PM.

congratulations!!!

I am about to file my I-140 using PP. Could you give some suggestions to the following questions? Thanks a lot!

1) when e-file 140, will this always go to TSC? I was concerned by the many RFEs from NSC and therefore do not want to file 140 and PP together to NSC using regular filing.

2) when requesting PP later, did you do it by e-filing or regular filing? Should applicants only request PP after they receive the supporting documents (assuming their website will tell us this promptly)?

3) For my case, I plan to use awards (>10), authorship (>15 journal + conference), judge (for >5 journals/conferences) and contributions (5 letters and 8 invited talks/keynote speech). I am not sure if I should also list membership there or not because for the key memberships in my field almost all professors/doctoral students can join in. My citations are only about 10. Any suggestions? (better not to list them because not very strong or should I mention them?)

4) I tried e-filing 140, and was confused by the first question (see below). I will apply by myself. So should I choose "yes" or "no"? What does it mean by "authorized for central filing or sole jurisdiction"?

"Are you authorized for Centralized Filing or Sole Jurisdiction or is this
filing for an internationally recognized athlete, group, team sports
organization, or Canadian Custom Harvester?

If yes, please select the appropriate Service Center processing location
below."

Many thanks again!
Haimi,
i'm not an expert since i just submitted, basically in the same way.
so i can only say about the PP - not about the credentials.

( i've read that the immigration officer gets annoyed if they see silly claims such as minor awards or trivial memberships. i would be annoyed too, if i was one:). but i also talked to a lawyer and she wanted to include all the minor stuff and make it sound as pompous as possible). so whatever - i tried to make mine as reasonable as possible without being too modest :)

as far as PP, my impression is that for 140, EB1 (extraord. ability) you can not e-file. So, first e-file 140, then send in the supporting documents via registered certified insured, signature requested mail (And definitely make exact copy of the entire file so you can just mail it right back if they lose your papers).
then, after it looks like they've received everything, wait until you get the NOtice of Action 797 form.
When you have that, fill out the 907, and send courier mail along with money and e-filing receipt and notice of action 797.

your question 4 - the answer sounds like a NO, doesn't it? or are you a canadian custom harvester (if you are, why didn't you say so in the very beginning? :)

good luck, hope to hear how it goes, and i'll post here as well.
vg

Haimi,
as far as PP, my impression is that for 140, EB1 (extraord. ability) you can not e-file. So, first e-file 140, then send in the supporting documents via registered certified insured, signature requested mail (And definitely make exact copy of the entire file so you can just mail it right back if they lose your papers).
then, after it looks like they've received everything, wait until you get the NOtice of Action 797 form.
When you have that, fill out the 907, and send courier mail along with money and e-filing receipt and notice of action 797.
vg

Actually, ONE CAN e-file the request for PP (Form 907). I did electronically. Haimi, you could follow what vg359 says. But, you could also request PP even earlier. I requested PP a day after I learnt from USPS that my documents were delivered. I guess, the e-filing of 907 is faster. Good luck.

many thanks vg and dgrajan! So I guess this is the fastest way to do PP to TSC. One more question to clarify - I heard someone's lawer sent 140+PP together to TSC. Is this really possible--filing 140 together with PP to TSC?

Actually, ONE CAN e-file the request for PP (Form 907). I did electronically. Haimi, you could follow what vg359 says. But, you could also request PP even earlier. I requested PP a day after I learnt from USPS that my documents were delivered. I guess, the e-filing of 907 is faster. Good luck.