EB1-EA and NIW situation in CSC?

junmei

Registered Users (C)
My lawyer said her most NIW got rejected recently and EB1-EA is normal. Do you have some news on these two categories in CSC?
Thanks,

It's a patten.

She said it was a pattern that most of her NIW cases got rejected. I contacted another lawyer and he did not want to disclose data to me. Where did you get that 10-20%, if so that's not very bad.
Thanks.

Junmei, what I heard is that from Feb to April (the filing time should be around 3 months earlier), INS sent RFE to most cases and the situation seems better after that.

Ana, the link you provided seems too old. 2000/05/08 is two years ago. Things are changing.

try both case.

Anna and Wang:
Thanks for the reply. The common sense told me EB1-EA should be harder than NIW, however based on recent situation my lawyer already sugested me to file both cases. She even said I had more chance in EB1-EA. Six months agao she told me I was stronger in NIW than EB1-EA. Now she reversed her suggestions. I suggest you to file under two categories too. I have met new problem when the news of I-140 and I-485 cocurrent coming out. Because the uncertaity of this new policy ( I am worried about adverse effect) and expensive filling fee, I only want to file one I-485 with one type of I-140. Then I need to make a tough decision...
Thanks for the help and good luck to you too.